[Feature Request] Exploration Mode

I still agree that this needs to be a thing!!

They absolutely did, Audrena. There is no evidence to the contrary.

If our friends at Blizzard are going to take notes from FFXIV, they should implement Exploration Mode instead of things like – say – GCD changes!

1 Like

Just popping in to say I still think this is a fantastic idea!

Today feels like a good day to bump this.

Edit: And with Solo queue for Island Expeditions coming up- a feature they said would have an exploration mode- it’s the perfect time for this!

7 Likes

Unlimited rp powa!

It’s literally always the perfect time for Exploration Mode.

2 Likes

Friday afternoon bump!

1 Like

not a bad idea

I’m all for it. Sounds like a great idea.

Reset? Rebump!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here, but this could also apply to Island Expeditions.

Edit: Oops, it has, well I second that.

2 Likes

This is a necro I’m totally okay with!
Bring this to us!

1 Like

No way people are going to let some FF14 into their WoW lol.

There’s no necromancy, here.

Only a timelessly good idea.

4 Likes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/566/702/3f2.jpeg

2 Likes

Op,I do like your well written post but I don’t think it’ll fly. Mainly,because anytime we make suggestion to Blizzard it normally fires back with a twist so it’s a futile attempt unless you want it that way.

So you’re saying we should pitch the idea in a super convoluted way which overcomplicates the idea and makes a system out of it that we don’t really need. Reverse psychology, hm?

No way! Keep that pessimism out of this beautiful idea! Exploration Mode is an easy win and we must continue to promote its beautiful simplicity.

Ive dreamed of RPing IN a dungeon and RPing as we go fighting along.
Nobody seems to be into it though

1 Like

Since when did they gave exactly what we wanted in game without a twist? We suggested a meaningful gear progression and we sure got it yet only to few they have already got it but not way we even suggested. This has been the pattern for a long time.So go right ahead .We’ll all whine up doing the twist on the dance floor.

this sounds kinda interesting, some of the zones in the game are plain beautiful and i think it would be pretty nice to admire their beauty without the worry of random mobs.

4 Likes