Feathermoon Alliance Reconnections

Hey All- Koufax human mage, old raid leader for MCAlliance…was wondering if anyone was going to come back to playing

3 Likes

Field Marshal Az reporting for Duty!

Part of Rising Nova…

And active member on Valhalla chat!! Many many Grand Marshals came from here.

4 Likes

You know it! Time to come out of hiding!

You can’t be blamed for everything if you’re not here, get on that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

<---- Frog, gnome warrior.

I raided as Vrikthra with Order of Twilight for a while. Nelf Priest

I was Ethalan, Night Elf Rogue and Grand Marshal near the end of classic. I raided with Righteous Might for over a year and ended up with a few different guilds by the end of classic.

If you knew me feel free to send a friend request! I’m hoping to have more people to play with in Classic, especially anyone from Howling Moon or Righteous Might. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Westley the rogue here. Pretty sure I was alliance on Feathermoon. Don’t remember much from those years, A warlock or two named Sheruse and Ponthane? A nelf priest starting with I who used to run with a pally war mage combo. Grandas above sounds familiar. A rogue with shadow in their name.

Lysus here, warlock, original guild was Shadenfreude. Would love to reconnect with our old leader Malanthazon (may have slightly mis-spelled), who was also the creator of the raiding group MCAlliance.

Kitsunei, way back in the day, 60 Night Elf Rogue. I was in one of the raiding guilds, but I can’t remember the name. We cleared C’thun before BC rolled over, and part way through Naxxramas. The only folks I remember were Sonya and Caulle/Gates

1 Like

Shadowsan, haven’t heard that name in a looooooooong time. Used to PvP with him and Grandas all the time, and a mage named Nilolwen.

Efdra…“biter of ankles” right? :wink:
I’ll touch base with you soon. Very good to hear from you again.

Hi Spikex! Definitely remember you and Pepps. We’ll touch base soon - good to hear from you.

Hey Vrik! Good to hear from you again! I’ll look for you in-game.

That guild was House of Phoenix. I bet you remember this toon name now. Hope all is well.

Whoops, wrong toon.

4 Likes

I was Toreyn the Night Elf Druid on Feathermoon, from the day the server went live. I played Resto all through Classic, so I would have been a healer in groups and raids. I also had a Night Elf Priest named Siya.

Looking for any old Catalyst buddies, that eventually became Riot Act. Specifically, Jugg, Deggz, Wargy, Novash, Casagrande, and any of the rest of the gang. This is Blickz.

Anyone here from the House of Phoenix guild? Still remember running with them for my first ever raid experience (molten core)

2 Likes

i used to be in azure dragons i don’t know if you remember me i’m avendia some of the people i’m still in touch with from there is mirramoon, conaan, jyth, and i’m not sure what toon my wife was on but maybe bluesunshine

1 Like