Game of Thrones!

Family Guy!

2 Likes

It’s been mentioned by this person:

They just didn’t link to it.

Looks like they re-mentioned it and linked it, this time xD

It’s been mentioned :slight_smile:

It’s like I read posts or something…

Yeah, I forgot that I mentioned that already. That first post was made years ago. I don’t even remember anything from 2019. Let alone from January that year.

1 Like

Theme song?

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out how not a single person has mentioned the best opening to an anime of all time.

2 Likes

That’s because it was mentioned in the “Top Anime Intros” thread. This thread is outside of anime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Anyhoot, this next one I’m going to list is more niche, but if anybody liked the 10th Kingdom…

This one I’ve only seen clips of and never a full episode. But, I do like the theme:

1 Like

Well if we’re going to argue whether anime is a tv show or not I’ll just contribute something else then. :slight_smile:

Yellowstone

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

2 Likes

It’s not that. I had seen the anime intro thread before this one and figured the anime one can have its own thread while the rest that aren’t anime can be posted here :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new Star Trek: Strange New Worlds intro is both iconic in its own way and takes the time to pay tribute to TOS as well. I love it.

The first episode is fairly good. It seems like paramount (at least for the moment) is actually listening to the fans.

Did not watch the show, but the theme was very catchy to me

Greatest American hero, twin peaks, x files

Just gonna leave these here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes