Top Anime Intros

i got suspended for 3 days

2 Likes

For the glory of anime mammaries, am I allowed to say that

Wow why was this moved here

Prolly not. They said my statement was vulgar and obscene

Bumping because this is my favorite thread

Don’t watch the second part, its really bad… This was one of my favorites, but it was during a time when there was a huge oversaturation of similar shows. I think this only got dubbed into Spanish, Cantonese, and French; no English version.

1 Like

Looking through this thread and a little surprised to not see Cowboy Bebop. My friend did drum corp. after high school, 1994 and on, and it was pretty cool to find out he knew about this song, despite knowing nothing about the show or anime. Excited to hear what new music Yoko Kanno comes up with for the live action Netflix series.

**All my choices are music based. :grin:

I’m a car lover and this series was pretty fun for me. Also really liked the music.

And FLCL which was all The Pillows music. Not the intro because there wasn’t an intro. :smiley:

2 Likes

How about some of the themes from a not well known old anime called Avengers from Ali Project?

Arise my champion

I’m kind of hooked on this one from Full Dive RPG that is $#@% than real life.

2 Likes
2 Likes

the last of the last…

1 Like

I’ve always really liked the Date a Live opening from the first season

1 Like

Time for a throwback.

2 Likes

And then years later…

I know this next isn’t anime but it is an old Sega CD game that is rather anime like and thought it would fit. It was a great game back then (to me anyway).

This is a new series this season, but it has a lot of great music in it.

1 Like
1 Like