Favorite TV show themes

And speaking of this, as much as I love OG Charmed and not Reboot, I’m not super hyped by its theme. Thank goodness for fan made videos. What if OG Charmed and not Reboot was…

2 Likes

Some theme songs have outlived the show itself. I know a few people who like these songs, yet had no clue it came from a TV show.
Cheers
Greatest American Hero
Peanuts happy song

Quark’s (Cheers)

2 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot all about the Aladdin TV Series Intro. Probably because it’s NOT on Disney+, but it should be. Both the Little Mermaid and the Hercules TV series are but not Aladdin? Make it happen Disney!

Seriously? Nobody’s mentioned this yet?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Two of my favorite 80’s shows. :smiley:

2 Likes

Game of Thrones!

Family Guy!

2 Likes

It’s been mentioned by this person:

They just didn’t link to it.

Looks like they re-mentioned it and linked it, this time xD

It’s been mentioned :slight_smile:

It’s like I read posts or something…

Yeah, I forgot that I mentioned that already. That first post was made years ago. I don’t even remember anything from 2019. Let alone from January that year.

1 Like

Theme song?

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out how not a single person has mentioned the best opening to an anime of all time.

2 Likes

That’s because it was mentioned in the “Top Anime Intros” thread. This thread is outside of anime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Anyhoot, this next one I’m going to list is more niche, but if anybody liked the 10th Kingdom…

This one I’ve only seen clips of and never a full episode. But, I do like the theme:

1 Like

Well if we’re going to argue whether anime is a tv show or not I’ll just contribute something else then. :slight_smile:

Yellowstone

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

2 Likes

It’s not that. I had seen the anime intro thread before this one and figured the anime one can have its own thread while the rest that aren’t anime can be posted here :slight_smile:

1 Like