Favorite Shaman Race on Horde?

I played a Dwarf Shaman and I wasnt enjoying it much. I love Dwarves in fantasy, generally - I have the heritage armor on mine- but I guess I do not enjoy actually playing as them much.

When I made my Vulpera Shaman, I enjoyed it alot more, even though it is the same class mechanics. I just like Vulpera better, as far as Shaman options.

1 Like

Night Fae soulshape says hi

For me it’s Mag’har Orcs.
Will admit part of it its the 3 choice heritage sets.

1. zTrolls
  2. Normal trolls
  3. Orc
  4. Tauren
  5. Highmountain
  6. Vulpera
1 Like

Above doesn’t quite do it justice

(The bit on the head changes on element, with wind having more air and crackling electricity for instance)

For me though it is Vulpera, the great totems aside, make camp is a wonderful racial, having an anywhere outside rested zone & hearthstone spot is great. Want to change talents anywhere without needing a consumable? make camp, want to logout with rested experience wherever you are? make camp, farming a specific rare or a raid for transmog/mount? make camp near right by it, etc…

A vulpera with an authenticator also has a 28 slot backpack which is nice, and nose for trouble is very often underestimated. Completely negating the first hit of every non-boss/very hard elite mob adds up to a lot of just negated damage over a session. Also if mounted not using the no-daze equipment, the first hit is usually the only one mobs being run by get that is the one that often dismounts, if that is negated then no dismount, I very rarely get dismounted on a Vulpera no matter how much I run through.

2 Likes

Vulpera they have the best totems

1 Like

Personally, I find Goblin Shaman to be intriguing.

I like going against the stereotypical goblin trope that they’re very greedy & rather self-absorbed; being a shaman is kind of like a severance to that. The reason is because that idea excites me - because you become a noble rarity among your kind which is rather thrilling.

dead ones. it makes me smile to see Hordie bodies on the ground.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

1 Like

I mean you either have Rocket Jump or you don’t, and only one race lets you use it.

Yeah but then you dont have vesper totem or Mikanikos.

I need to unlock Vulpera!!

1 Like
  1. Orc
  2. Tauren

Orcs and Taurens have the strongest direct shamanistic themes in their society. Every other race is more of a class proximation to varying degrees, with goblins, while amusing, not appropriate at all.

Goblin shamans are good to rp as antihero shamans or dark shamans.

Orc, because of Thrall.

Alliance: Space Goat.

100% Z Troll.
But female Orc would be my second choice.

Orc is the most natural race for a shaman . Zandalari trolls look good . Goblin is the most useful race due to Rocket Jump but personally it does not fit the shaman lore and goblins look foolish IMO

Rocket boots!

1 Like

Orc used to be the best but I hate the updated Orc models/movement animation.

Zandalari is probably the best now.

Tauren.

For the herd!