Favorite Shaman Race on Horde?

Orcs hands down. Be a cult follower to Warchief Thrall.
If you want to be a legit Shaman RP maybe? Tauren or Troll… but who playz troll… lol.
As far as alliance, neither Dwarf or Draeni. Sorry, but they don’t have what it takes for the shamanism.
I don’t even play shaman mang.

Tauren

5 Likes

Blood elves.

Go goblin. Not enough of them; it’d be unique

'nuff said

7 Likes

For me, after factoring in armor looks, the totems are what sold it for me!

Goblin shaman is just a 5e warlock.

One of my first ever toons was a Troll Shaman, he’s still untouched to this day, I have all my original toons untouched, so I may be biased when I say Troll Shaman.

I’m just a sucker for lore, Troll Shamans seem fitting, when first playing the game my brother went Orc Warrior and I went Troll Shaman, we were a unstoppable duo, I’d obviously be the designated healer :joy:. Sadly he stopped playing.

Even now my Dwarf Shaman in my mind has no connections to the Bronzebeard Clan, I’m a Wildhammer Dwarf through and through.

So Horde I’d definitely say Darkspear Troll Shaman, just a shame most mogs look horrible on them. I still to this day think they have one of the best casting animations there is.

1 Like

Pandaren are cool and would make great Shaman! They like beer which makes them awesome. They do own a whole continent as well.

My horde shaman is orc. I’ve had orc Tauren and orc shamans and a panda Dan on alliance.

Orc is hands down my favorite is shaman armor looks amazing on them. I liked my Tauren shaman as well but orc won out

I recommend. Maghar orc, orc, zandalari, goblin, pandaren, or vulpera. Tauren are nice too but big hitbox! Darkspear are cool too.

Play what you want though. You will like your character more if you pick a race you like. Or like me wililng to try new race/class combos and finding out you like another one better.

You can’t go wrong with any of the Horde shaman options. They’re all so good and diverse.

I favor trolls, but they just look so good in shaman gear.

My current main is a (sadly) Horde shaman. I originally rolled her as Vulpera, not really intending her to be a main but rolling her as a character concept. When fate conspired in such a way that I had to stop maining priest (still sad :frowning: ), I wasn’t really sure how I felt maining a race like Vulpera. They’re cute, but I don’t usually go for the tiny races, and a lot of gear definitely looks weird on them.

I ended up race changing to pandaren, then troll. I stayed troll for a while, as I considered it as close as I could get to an elf/draenei Horde-side. Then, ultimately unsatisfied, I tried tauren. I probably would have tried zandalari, but their limited customizations made it difficult for me to find a look I could enjoy.

Ultimately, I race changed back to vulpera, and I think that’s just what she’ll stay as - unless Blizzard does the unthinkable and adds shamans to… undead or nightborne. I’m still not really happy with it, but they really are adorable. Their animations are fun (especially their jump), the ears are great, the make camp racial is really useful, and I enjoy the fox solidarity I get from a vulpera hunter guildy friend.

[edit] Oh, and the vulpera shaman totems are really wonderful. Who doesn’t love tiny fox totems??

Zandalari happen to be my Shaman/Druid go to on the Horde.

They hold their own air of regality and power while still fitting into the more tribal races of the Horde.

Well, if I were to play Horde, I’d probably go either Highmountain Tauren or Orc.

Troll for their overall aesthetic, especially with the raptor glyphs active and tribal transmog.

Hmmm for totems 100% Vulpera and also their racials are pretty useful, if you’re looking for really good racials probably be looking at Goblin’s or Orc’s and if you want theme definitely either of the Orcs or Tauren

1 Like

I went with Troll for my Shaman. For Berzerk.

Troll, orc and Tauren are my top 3 choices with troll being my personal favorite

Go Tauren!!

You’re tall! You got the vanilla totem! You got a half-second stun! You got uh… can’t fit through doors syndrome!

It’s great!

2 Likes