Favorite Christmas Song

I’m a fan of instrumentals. I’ll just drop a couple here, one from Trans-Siberian Orchestra, another from Vince Guaraldi.

Also:

My favorite version is this one:

2 Likes

I hate everything Christmas. Probably because I’m in a retail store for work and also because I hate winter. It all drives me nuts.

Fair. Thirty-odd years ago, I worked part of my way through grad school in the credit center of a national jewelry retail chain. Christmas Eve was just nuts. I can only imagine what the sharp end of the stick was like.

For me its Ave Maria

2 Likes

The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole - my Dad used to sing it to me before bed every Christmas eve, Stevie Nicks’ Silent Night, and Josh Grobans’ O Holy Night

for a few years now Tarja’s O’ Tannembaum from Dark Christmas

Love this one too! For you Grinches out there!

1 Like

I liek their holiday stuff. Especially this one. Was really deep when it was released. I still remember the fuss about their putting the world events of the time in the video.

2 Likes

:notes: Baby it’s cold outside :notes:

Still one of the best versions of Carol of the Bells.

Yeah I remember the video controversy as well. People didn’t see how it was appropriate to Christmas.

1 Like

Very true on both parts

1 Like

Ave Maria is the only christmas song I induldge in. Usually late on Christmas Eve.

I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry.

1 Like