Favorite Christmas Song

What are y’all’s favorite Christmas songs? Mine is Believe by Josh Groban from the Polar Express soundtrack.

5 Likes

I don’t really have a favorite. I love them all.

Now my dad hates… HATES little drummer boy. Reason being is his aunt had that on a record and would play that over and over again. xD haha

3 Likes

But this is the ultimate: my favorite Christmas song AND Star Wars into one!

6 Likes

Play this version with the bass up:

3 Likes

The Christmas Song, been my favourite since I was a kid.

3 Likes

baby shark. on repeat. INDEFINITELY.

2 Likes

Last Christmas has been one that’s been following me around this year, the chorus gets stuck in my head.

1 Like

May I add this one to the collection of Carol of the Bells renditions?

and this one:

2 Likes

Any of the classics…Bing Crosby’s White Christmas (actually pretty much anything by him), Jimmy Durante’s Frosty, Burl Ives’ Rudolph and Holly Jolly Christmas, Andy Williams Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

Bunch of contemporary too like Willie Nelson’s Pretty Paper.

Not many I don’t like.

Except for Mariah…ugh. Talk about overplayed.

3 Likes

Love these! I realized the other day that now that we don’t have a television in the living room, we haven’t watched those old Christmas shows while we decorate the tree for the last few years. I miss that, so I guess I’ll have to move a TV temporarily next year.

And Andy Williams! :heart: It just ain’t Christmas without his Christmas Deluxe album playing.

I absolutely LOVE the Straight No Chaser version! Thank you!!

2 Likes

So much of it reminds me of my parents. I mean, I love today’s music. I’ll even tolerate Springsteen’s “Santa Clause is Coming to Town” just because I go back to his shows in the 70s and 80s. But the American Standards of Bing, Frank, et. al is just too good to pass up.

1 Like

I love ‘Winter Wonderland’ by Darlene Love. Hers is my favorite version. It’s so good.

2 Likes

Hard not to like Pentatonix.

Let it snow, its just one of those sweet little songs i love in winter and alway hum when putting up the tree.

the kind i dont hear 24/7

The Christmas hymns. I could listen to them over and over again for all of eternity and never tire of them.

Also:

2 Likes

Probably “I c*m blood” by Cannibal Corpse

Very festive :santa:t3:

… Nah FR tho I can FW that Mariah Carey ish

-Most of the stuff by Pentatonix. Man, they’re good
-Andy Williams’ Happy Holiday/Holiday Season
-Jonah Lewie’s “Stop the Cavalry” (the radio stations usually play the Cory Band version). This one doesn’t get much play time but I wish it got played more
-Wonderful Christmastime by McCartney

• Really don’t like “Last Christmas,” and Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas” is good but waaaaay overplayed.