Favorite Christmas Song

I hate most Christmas music. The only Christmas music that i find ok is the classical stuff with no lyrics. Nutcracker music is pretty good.

1 Like

Zombie Claus - Psychostick (Rob Zombie Dragula Parody) - YouTube

Of course lol.

:cookie:

1 Like

Christmas music is too cheerful to me. I listen to northrend zone music. (Grizzly hills, howling fjord particularly)

White christmas and moma got run over by a reindeer<just for laughs.

1 Like

This one is a banger

Their rendition of 12 Days of Christmas is hilarious! Give that a listen too if you liked their sound.

1 Like

I’m going to provide my same favorite Christmas Song response as in Rigatoní’s “Least Favorite” thread: my favorite christmas song…is one that’s too explicit I’m sure for the forum, even the name…so no links. The song is from Kevin Bloody Wilson’s 1996 album “Kev’s Kristmas”. It’s the 4th song on the album, and the title has “Ho Ho Ho” in the name (He used to have it on his playlist for the album on youtube; however, it seems that video is hidden…you can find other videos of it [mis-attributed to random people/groups including monty python…], and it’s on spotify). My friend had this album in high school, and…it’s something. Though most of the other songs were “hmm” or “meh,” the 2nd song that always tickled me from that CD was the 6th song: “Kristmas on the…”—and again you’ll have to fill in the blank by looking it up—a parody of Bringing in the Sheaves concerning…:sheep: and :beers:. Note: you may have to be depraved and demented like we were to enjoy these. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I’m also quite partial to Weird Al’s "The Night Santa Went Crazy "…I guess the only good year for Christmas Music for me was '96. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I’m going to throw in “Santa Claus is Watching You” because it was my grandma’s favorite, and today, Christmas Eve, is 25 years since she passed…that put a damper on getting an N64 for Christmas '97…miss her more than anyone else.

1 Like

Silent Night(StilleNacht) - Mannheim Steamroller
Oh Santa! - Mariah Carey
White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Order based on mood and time of day.

2 Likes

Leona Lewis - One more sleep.
:dracthyr_heart:

That’s hilarious and epic! I love it. :rofl:

1 Like

“Hey gang! You’re rolling with Rockin’ Ricky Rialto, the voice of Kingston Falls, USA.”

After playing crimson snow this version of “Carol of the Bells” is prolly my fav right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRCgRRcKjrg&ab_channel=Myuu

Now that December 2023 has begun, let us continue

2 Likes

They should have given Tracy Morgan a cowbell or at least some rhythm sticks heh heh.

1 Like

Ah, but that doesn’t have an Animal in it

1 Like

That one by Darlene Love is my favorite.

Takin’ the risk of sounding generic by “All I want for Christmas is You” or whatever it is called. Know it by heart.

Can never go wrong with Piano Guys

1 Like