Favorite Character in WoW

Seriously, all I want is someone to keep my pillow cold.

I actually really like Malygos because he is such a fascinating and tragic character. Definitely one of the most compelling that we’ve had.

Also a really big fan of Ebyssian. Always loved that guy, glad he’s gotten to shine more in Dragonflight.

And of course, grandpa Senegos <3

Jaina
Arthas
Uther

1 Like

Go back and hang with iceberg Magni! :wink:

Lothar. They haven’t found a way to ruin him yet.

1 Like

Lieutenant “Foxy” Topper.
Her rhyming slang is nice, even if it isn’t entirely source accurate.

Last time I had any favorites, Blizzard ended up ruining the character(s) for story or simply kill them off.

But seriously, it’d be Ragnaros and Wrathion :dracthyr_nod:

We’re lucky that they haven’t decided to bring him back from the dead, go back in time to a place when he was present to retcon something he did, or release any secondary material (i.e. novels, short stories) that do any of that.

1 Like

Hey there.

1 Like

Durotan. My all time fav WoW character. Great back story, great character.

We need more real life Durotan’s in the world.

They did change the lore from him being ambushed under a banner of parlay but that’s the worst they’ve done.

The foxes. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
:fox_face:

Flynn, Medivh, Illidan, Jaina, Theotar, Darion Mograine… probably a few more if I thought about it

1 Like

I have the worst take anyone will hear. I think Anduin is the best, born into chaos and dealt with more crazy magic mind screws than most by the age of like 10. Now he’s still going, despite being broken…but I think he’ll awaken something and we’ll finally get our first top tier Shadow Priest character <3

3 Likes

Always been Jaina.

1 Like

Sargeras. Only guy that actually had a plan. Now he’s perma-stuck playing checkers with that angry constipated elf.

Sylvanas

TenCharacters

Tahonto, Azeroth’s Champion.

Prob the best written character since TBC.

He was a belf who fell into a prototype DNA discombobulation device that turned him into a Tauren.

Illidan Stormrage.

its me its me your biggest fan!

1 Like