lady liadrin she is the goat

3 Likes

Theldurin the Lost, Puncher of Deathwing in the Face, absolute king

6 Likes

Dorak

1 Like

Always Sylvanas

3 Likes

I’m almost embarrassed to admit it but; Varian. Made me sad when they killed him off.

13 Likes

Aimee is bae.

1 Like

Me too, but at least he died a hero…much better than how some of the other important characters have gone out.

Arthas used as fuel
Garrosh turned to dust
Sylvanas became a maid
Thrall started a family in the countryside
Etc

5 Likes

They are all dead, or change so so much I don’t like them anymore or out of the story for the foreseeable future lol

But I use to love Kael’thas and Kel’thuzad mostly how they look than the character. After those I really like Arthas, Jaina (before her home went boom), Sylvannas and Illidan.
Deathwing was also a favorite of mine… and ofcourse Wrathion! Queen Azshara was cool too.

As for newer characters Chromatus and Sire Denathrius, hmm Primus was cool… Jailer had potential, specially how they originally print him… but sadly never reach it… so I only like his tattoo and armor… wish so much I could get them for my DH and DK!
Ve’nari was an interesting character too…

1 Like

He died like the Chad he is though, jumped off a sinking, flying ship, into a demon Horde. For us <3

5 Likes

Arthas is my favourite major lore character but if we are talking about just anyone, I have a painful, little soft spot in my heart for Runas. And the guy who punched deathwing in the face. Can’t remember the name.

3 Likes

Indeed! Talk about going out in a blaze of glory! Sacrificed himself to save the ship and crew, fought like a madman to the very end… chokes me up to think about it lol.

5 Likes

Johnny Awesome

I don’t know… uh… Alexstrasza, I guess? Maybe Lorewalker Cho and Taoshi, too.

1 Like

Sylvanas…before they turned her into a maniac and then a weepy remorseful wet rag…i miss her efficient under the table cruelty and sass

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/cs4M0lL.gif

It would appear my trustlevel has fallen… Now then as for the topic.

Fiona best girl.

1 Like

Omg so true.

Lorewalker Cho
He’s like the Pandaren version of Deckard Cain.

2 Likes

Obviously Sylvanas. How is this a question?

1 Like

She’s my Queen, not yours! :3

1 Like