Favorite armor set?

Out of all the sets in WoW, the mythic Dreadwyrm Battle plate is my favorite. It just screams Death Knight. Quite happy that it has a lookalike that has all the pieces, minus the cape.

1 Like

I’d say these are my top 3 probably

1 Like

The MoP CM mage set. I wish I had it…

I missed out on MoP’s CM, along with every other one. People are lucky to even have any of em.

I missed out on them too. When they got put in I was suffering from some serious burnout so I didn’t bother with any of them. It’s a minor regret I have.

1 Like

yeah, probably this one for DK aswell. Looks similar to LK which makes it perfect, very 3D aswell

1 Like

The Priest Tomb of Sargeras is the best set in the game!

1 Like

From my three favorite classes:

Hunter tier 4:

I loved this set so much that I still have it and the bow from the TBC. Never got rid of it.

Death Knight tier 11:

Only problem is that hat (which I refuse to wear) so I use the store crown instead.

Paladin tier 20:

1 Like

I have always liked the paladin T2, and the BC recolour of it that I am wearing. Also the horde paladin pvp set for High Warchief. Always wanted that set for my BE, can’t use it because I don’t have that rank. Which is stupid. Can’t get that rank anymore.

2 Likes

Hunter T19 (Normal and Mythic)
Demon Hunter T19 Normal
Druid T19 (Normal and Mythic)
Paladin T2, T6, T20 (Raid Finder and Mythic), and T21 Mythic
Warlock T1 and Cata PvP (The dark blue one whose shoulder model got reused for one of the Legiondaries)
Shaman T4 and T19 (All colors)
Mage T4 and Sunwell
DK T9 (blue) and T19 (all)
Void Elf Heritage
Gnome Heritage (Pairs really well with the weapons from Mechagon)
Lightforged Draenei Heritage
Blood Elf Heritage

1 Like

This is a hard one to answer because there are so many, so I will divide it by class,

Warlock

Mage

Priest

Rogue (with a red bandana

Druid

Monk

Demon Hunter
I have yet to find a set I like

Hunter

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2233/eagletalon-battlegear-raid-finder-recolor

Shaman

Warrior

Death Knight

Paladin

I also love the Arathi sets, all of them, and all of the Horde side Darkshore sets.

1 Like

If I had to choose one, I guess…

1 Like

I love this transmog with all my heart…

And i suffer everyday because i cant use it…

1 Like

I have three. The brown recolour of the sanctified Ymirjar battlegear, the Dorf Heritage armour, and the Alliance tier 3 Arathi warfront set.

These will be skewed a bit since I mainly play Vulpera now and they tend to squish mogs but let’s see…

• Heroic Antorus Shaman sets nice (minus the shoulders because of my ears)
  • I’m very fond of the Nighthold Hunter sets (Mostly Mythic, I just wish there was a mail kilt to match it cause pants look terrible on Vulpera)
  • The Antorus Priest sets
  • Tomb Paladin Sets
  • NH Mage sets
  • Island Expeditions Dragon Mail set (With the Hellfire Citadel kilt see above reasoning)
  • Dark Shaman set from Siege of Orgrimmar

Quite a few Mail mogs in there, despite the shear overwhelming amount of underwhelming mail mogs out there

If your talking about the original horde paladin PvP set from BC warlords aegis for that blood knight look I suggest you hit up shatt in outland there is a vendor with some pieces you might be interested in

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve been really digging on this Chosen Dead set lately. I have so many great sets with all my characters it’s hard to choose but today it’s this set.

I love this set too but had to change when these shoulders dropped. I have 2 other DKs for this set though. :grin:

The Chosen Dead sets are great, especially the plate and mail ones.

1 Like