Fated Matter Fractalizer

The Fated Matter Fractalizer is not working properly on some items. When attempting to add a socket to Terestian’s Signet Ring, I get the error message “That item cannot be modified.” This item should be eligible since it is a season 4 ring that does not already have a socket.

4 Likes

Broke programming by Blizzard coding folks. It’s pathetic already- loot not converting with catalyst, sockets not working, weapon token broken, mythic + dungeons flagged as legacy content. I am sure diversity training is too notch though!

2 Likes

I’m also encountering this bug. A fated raid finder Most Regal Signet of Sire Denathrius is being treated as not valid for adding a socket. Here are two other threads where people are mentioning the same bug.

I am here to report the same exact issues with the same exact ring as the OP.

Today I noticed a thread with a blue post regarding this problem. It sounds like they created a fix for new items, but older season 4 items will require submission of a ticket to fix/replace it.

I decided to just pick up a few bags of gold rather than deal with tickets for buggy items.