Fate Weaver Off-hand

I just got a sweet off hand called the Fate Weaver, which lets you create a mainhand (Fateweaved Needle), but the mainhand it makes is ilvl 350 whereas my off hand is ilvl 597. This seems like a bug and quite the disappointment from what seemed to be a cool drop.

7 Likes

I also received the same item at ilvl 350 with no upgrade track attached. I’m hoping it was a bug.

Steps for reproduction:

1. Received offhand [Fate Weaver] at ilvl 603 from a Tier 8 Bountiful Delve.
  2. Went to Ritual Site in the Blood Tower
  3. Used item [Fate Weaver]
  4. Received item [Fateweaved Needle] in bags at ilvl 350.

Hoping this gets patched!

Confirmed. 603 Fateweaver, received 350 Fateweaved Needle from the ritual, same as the others.

Can you share the Coordinates of the blood tower> I am having trouble finding any information on it. I’m happy I found this post.

following this post. im going to hold off on using mine on the altar until we know if its a bug or intended, please keep us updated if patched.

The tower is about 64,74 in Azj-Kahet. You can make as many daggers as you want with the off hand, they don’t disenchant or anything, you just have a bunch of useless ilvl 350 daggers. The off hand stays in your gear just fine.

2 Likes

Just got this and can confirm I also got a 350 mace. Hope they patch this.

Now the off hand says no charges remain and I can not make more 350 daggers. Not great news for me even if this does get patched. YOU SHOULD HOLD OFF ON MAKING THE MAINHAND

Same for me.

Got it a couple hours ago, and it says no charges.
Went to the Blood tower and nothing is there.

Havent been able to make the dagger at all.

I as well used the Fate Weaver and got a 350 Fateweaved Needle.
Sure hope it gets fixed will also be putting in a ticket.

ya mine from yesterday says no charges now and stuck with the 350. not sure if i had used it today if it would have been higher ilvl.

During pre-season players were getting this dagger at veteran track, this is clearly a bug, don’t just assume someone else will report this, if you get this item, submit a bug report.

Same bug here : Went to the tower, did the ritual, and got a 350 ilevel dagger. I’m really hoping blizz can upgrade the dagger to the right ilevel!

Hi, happened to me too, it created a 350 mace for my Mistweaver.

Got the offhand out of the special map thing that drops in a tier 7 - waiting to try to convert mine to a main hand. Off hand has pretty ok secondary stats so still ok. Sounds like the MH it drops would be dope though so hopefully the 350 Ilvl main hand is a bug

Just got the offhand drop, but i am gonna wait on summoning the main hand until this is confirmed as a bug

Also got a 350 dagger

I also just got the off hand but will wait until they have fixed this issue with the dagger. Quick question, how exactly do I get inside the blood tower?

1 Like

any update?

i cant imagine anything will change until tuesday, if* it does.

2 Likes