Fate Weaver Off-hand

Fix this Blizzard.

I’m really glad I decided to google this weapon beforehand. I was trying to figure out how it worked, only to see that it apparently isn’t working properly for people. At some point I was half hoping to see someone say that there was another step to convert the 350 weapons into something higher. But I guess at this point its just bugged. Adding to this post to keep it relevant, cause I think the overall concept is cool af. But also it would be my highest weapon if I can use it properly, which would be a massive upgrade. So hoping for the best.

Man i dunno what you guys are talking about i got a dagger with 597 IL

Looks like this is not getting fixed anytime soon.

"In fact, We have received several reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

We usually handle in game issues by applying workarounds set up by the developers, however, we can’t actually directly resolve possible bugs, so usually when we get situations like these, we see on our end if there are any internal reports that match the description given, or more accurately a workaround we can apply to assist.

When we lack a workaround, the best we can advise is to issue a bug report, that’s why it is necessary to pass this through to our dev team through the appropriate channels so that they get the full context of the report, and get the chance to investigate it further.

You can do so by following this link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report/17

Or to report a bug in-game by following the below steps:

1- Press Esc or click the ? Button to open the menu.
2- Click Support.
3- Click Submit feedback or bug report.
4- Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
5- Click Submit.

Your feedback is invaluable, and I sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to improve the game experience. In the meantime, if you encounter any new issues or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help you on your adventures and ensure your experience is as epic as possible.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your continued support.

Stay epic and forge your legend!

/  Game Master Lehiideelp  

O===[=======================>
\ Blizzard Customer Support

2 Likes

That is good, they’ve advanced passed the point of it not being on their radar when I originally found the bug earlier this week and sent in a ticket. And Tossforme is literally wearing the dagger at the correct ilvl in his profile, so hopefully they can fix this for people retroactively too.

I just got a 597 dagger, the off hand now has 0 charges

For science, I am going to use the offhand at the Blood Tower to see if I get a low ilvl dagger. I already have a 1h-weapon so it’s not a loss for me. Will report back.

Edit: So I did manage to get the 597 ilvl dagger from mine! Doesn’t mean this bug is fixed. Some people may still receive the low ilvl version from their offhand.

I also tried it today and got a 597 dagger. Not sure if it is fixed but make sure it is fixed before you try.

Just got this through the great vault a 616 (hero 3/6, for science). Completing the ritual awarded Fateweaved Needle at 610 (Hero 1/6) as a Warlock.

I suspect this has been patched, but that it intentionally awards the same upgrade level at 1/x instead of matching ilvl - for example, any hero level Weaver will award a 1/6 hero level main hand weapon appropriate for the class completing the ritual.

Glad i read this first i play a warlock i got got one at level 610 from delves tier 8 i got online to find the ritual location and found this. Im alot better off keeping it as a offhand item and leveling it up if it only gives 350 gear

I just did it, and I can confirm it works. I’m a lvl 80 Warlock, and used Item 597 Fate Weaver off-hand, it created a Fateweaved Needle 597, when I used it in the Blood Tower

Noticed they corrected the ilvl from the main hand drop when used by a recent acquired off-hand, but looks like the old off-hands we kept on hold now have 0 charges and we can’t get a main hand, even though we never used em :woozy_face: