Fat goblins

Give us fat goblins with triple chin adjusters!! Oh you afraid how armor will look? WE don’t care just make it look like it doesn’t fit properly.

Thank you support my dreams.

Bumping my own post to bring awareness, that you are not ALONE there are other fat triple chin goblin lovers like your self out there. We love the chunkers, and so do you, together we shall get blizzard to listen!!

18 Likes

Fat orcs and blood elves, too please.

Heck, obesity for all races!

And skinny kul tirans, too!

3 Likes

chunkness for all races and skinny kul tirans… AND NIGHT BORN ADDICTED TO MANA!! We want to be ugly!!

4 Likes

They look amazing when they’re emaciated. (Unpopular opinion people are gonna get salty about what I personally find attractive)

2 Likes

googles emaciated YESS they look dope, imagine a rogue NB like that, it be scary as hell watching him run to you chasing you like “MUST FEED! MUST EAT MANA!!!”

2 Likes

Ahh finally some RL gamer body aesthetic representation. Just what we needed.

3 Likes

I’d definitely play this race for sure! Big old fat Goblins with the greedy xmog to go with it in various styles! Why isn’t THIS in the game?

3 Likes

I know i need it in my life, if to only have a fat goblin with a top hat as a banker alt!

2 Likes

Not a thread about casuals vs. elitists. :white_check_mark:

Not a thread about slime cat. :white_check_mark:

+1 and a bump.

3 Likes

I believe in you, OP.

2 Likes

more bumps more chins for the fat goblin!

1 Like

Is this thread getting repeated? It’s like the third time I’ve seen this

3 Likes

I tend to post one every two days, just so blizzard reads it. I really do want to play as a fat goblin like gallywix. Everyone is getting their 10th elf race, but im over here just asking for either fat goblins, ogres or arakoa (bird people from TBC). :frowning:

Why not just bump your first thread?

1 Like

you can do that? I just make new post, thought you can’t comment on your post if no one else has commented it or you are the last one to comment on it.

If someone else has also posted in the thread, you should be able to add a reply.

1 Like

Zaltz has my support 2022-2023 more customizations!

2 Likes

Lets make everybody fat. Developers, players, characters…everybody!

Pardon me while I stuff my face with some more calories. Mmmmm…yeah, I can just feel the pounds oozing on around my belly. I’m lookin’ good!. All y’all should look like me.

I want it and I want it now!

2 Likes

Its my love handles and I want them NOW!

1 Like

got my vote

2 Likes