Fat goblins

I would love nightborne to be fixed or even more customizations added. Humans STILL have more hair colors than nightborne have customizations.

Also goblins need some love, they are such a huge part of Horde lore and yet nobody plays them because they look so bad. Pandas got an update before them.

1 Like

You have my support Zaltz!!!

1 Like

hands the goblin some lock cookies

Dunno if this is a good idea or a bad idea but here take these.

And in regard to the OP, I agree! All the thicc options! :smiley:
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Remember when some people asked for chubby humans?
They they got them and many cried about it.

Body type 3 inc

To be fair, kultiran men look… off. Like there’s thicc and chubby but idk the kultiran men just look off. I think for me it’s the fact their belt goes up into the gut instead of resting right underneath (like how an actual heavier set man’s belt sits).

The ladies look ok as far as I can tell.

fat goblins bis race

2 Likes

Fat Goblins would be straight up legit awesome, not even kidding. Fattie options would elevate the race’s cool factor by at least 9,000.

2 Likes

Well thats the issue i dont want chubby. I want thicc triple chin jigly love handles goblins who can barely walk, let alone run. Nothing fits them, they have a cigar and a top hat. I wants it now!

1 Like

I would love fat goblins. I’d roll one immediately

3 Likes

yea kultiran are more like power lifter bodies than thicc chunkers.

1 Like

Fat Gobbos should get a QoL racial rework!

Instead of Rocket Jump, it should be Rocket Roll.

lol imagine if the fat goblin heritage armor is a monocle, top hat, cigar, and a very tight small vest. Your mount you may ask? smaller goblins carrying your around or a rocket chair with O2 for when you run out of breath.

1 Like

To a point, like even heavier set power lifters have better looks than male kul tirans most of the time.

1 Like

Only a fitting life for such a gobbo.

2 Likes

Not a goblin but i respect the rolls and the life style, chunker level achieved !!!

2 Likes