Fastest way to Darnassus from Stormwind?

I don’t mean the exploit way either. I need a Staff trainer and I’m going on an adventure. So how do I get to Darnassus from Stormwind? Thank you

1 Like

Ideally you ask a Mage standing around in Stormwind for a Portal.

But if you want an adventure, you take the Deeprun Tram from SW to Ironforge, run out the front gates of IF and take a hike through Loch Modan and Wetlands until you reach Menethil Harbor, then take the boat to Auberdine, then from there to Darnassus.

22 Likes

Thank you Thor, I appreciate that.

1 Like

Fastest way would be a mage portal.
Assuming you’re traveling by yourself, though, you’d have to take a boat to Darkshore, then another boat to Menethil Harbor. Then travel southeastward to Loch Modan, then westward to Dun Morogh, then to Ironforge, and finally, take the Deeprun Tram to Stormwind.

Edit: Oops, misread direction.
Uhh…reverse my directions. : )

1 Like

the extra scenic route is to run south to booty bay, take the ship to ratchet, run through the barrens, ashenvale, and darkshore, then take the boat from auberdine

14 Likes

Hahaha thanks Shadow, no worries.

Teaches: Staves

7 Likes

One added shortcut. You can scale the snowy slope just East of gnomer, and once you fall to your death on the other side, you spawn at the MHarbor graveyard. Boat from there.

4 Likes

Or, if you really want an adventure, run from SW to red ridge, burning steppes, searing gorge, badlands, loch Modan. It will be very exciting.

4 Likes

Would you consider jumping off the cliff and dying at the right place when entering Wetlands from Dun Morogh then rezzing in Menethil an exploit?

1 Like

Yep only skill unique to Darn is Bows so
Rogues+Warriors and dwarf hunters need to make the trek.

Easiest way is portal
Other way is to get to boat in Menethil harbor.
Next is the Dun Morogh jump west of IF( if under 20)
Non death jump route is to loch modan and then to wetlands.

Or if you want a real fun trip you could run south of SW down to Booty Bay in STV, take the boat to ratchet, run from ratchet to theramore in dustwallow marsh take that boat to Menithal Habor or run from ratchet to darkshore.

Either way once you get to darkshore you take boat from auberdine to darn.

1 Like

Staves are trained in SW

SW => Deeprun Tram to IF

Run out of IF to the mountains near Gnomer, and run over the mountains to the Wetlands.

Jump down to die and res in the Harbor.

Boat => Darkshore

Boat => Darn

1 Like

He does not teach you to use a staff.

Yes he does…

2 Likes

You are right Virateix. I’m sorry, I misread the information of Woo Ping. Not a troll Graff. Yes I do wonder why people cry over this game. Only because it just doesn’t make sense.

Bad trolls are bad.

No way. You? Its a one time necessity once you get the fp :slight_smile: or is iiiiit?

Go to Darkshore, take the boat to Menethil Harbor. Walk from MH to IF, take tram to SW.

1 Like

Mage portal.

2 Likes