Fastest way to Darnassus from Stormwind?

Stick to the roads and only travel during the day. Safe travels!

Thor is correct.

I would also add to enjoy this little trip. Take your time and look around. Once the world becomes familiar you will never get these moments of exploration and adventure back. They are special.

1 Like

"/who c-“warlock” stormwind

then u whisper the people u find on that list who are high enough to summon u, then u go. Offer them 50s or something, worth

also another way is u catch a mage and ask him for part…generally few people in Darn tho so that can be harder. Wait by where the mages port if u wanna try that route.

Can also take a boat to menethil

No way I’m running around looking for two other people and burning a soulstone for 50s.

2 Likes

at level 20 u would

No.

1 Like

This is why you’re still 51 glinda

I dinged 52 just for you.

3 Likes

Eh, I’ll do a summon for free but they have to get the other 2 people to assist. I usually have 30+ shards on me anyways and the hardest part is getting the people.

I give them 5 minutes or so to get it going and then I move on.

2 Likes

Pay a mage 50silver for a portal.

a mage port or a lock summon

Lock and 2 friends can literally summon you on top of the trainer. If their is one already in Darnasus that would be the “FASTEST” way although more unlikely than finding a mage to portal you that is for sure.

You get the other two party members together I’ll do it for free.

2 Likes

Beware of the Moors?

You are all crazy, take portal from SW to Exodar, fly to closest point you can to north Darkshore, talk to Zidormi phase to old times, fly to Darnassus. Easy

1 Like

Hahaha what an old topic. Back when we were young and alive.

Thank you very much. I am trying to do a quest for Brewfest and my frustration level was hitting its ceiling.

I’m a mage, for crikey’s sake. If I portal to Darnassus, I should land in past Darnassus, not present Darkshore, the same way that when my hearthstone is set to Darnassus and I portal there, I land in past Darnassus.

EXTRA SCENIC!! LOL! ya.

As someone else said… Tram it up to IF then hoof it to Menethil.

But a mage port is fastest.

/warlock raises her hand in the back

Two friends and a warlock can summon you. This is only an exploit if you’re doing the HC thing and not allowed to accept summons/ports.