Faster LFR queue suggestion

Implement a System that allows the raid to go up to 30 players, have the last 5 spots for extra dps. this would be used when queue times are high but tanks and healers are scarce.

This way we can get an extra 5 dps players through the queue per raid.

5 extra dps would mean one of them would need to be a healer and dps is already so common, I’m not sure how that would be any quicker.

3 Likes

reduce the healing requirement to compensate problem solved.

Yeah, because LFR should be EASIER :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

i knew that response was coming, i didn’t say make it easier i said reduce the healing requirement to compensate increase the dmg requirement, we are trading one thing for another honestly who cares about lfr difficulty.

OR if you want LFR to be more difficult dont change the healing requirement just have 5 healers for 30 people. there you go lfr is harder more people get in.

I just do it for the mount and some Xmog

That only makes it “harder,” on the healers. The DPS is still the same afking nonsense it’s always been.

As for the mount, it shouldn’t even BE in LFR. The fact that they moved it to Jaina instead of removing it altogether just shows how scummy Blizzard can be sometimes.

or you could just play as a tank/healer and get a fast que

stop trying to break group content because you want to play the lazy role

ok sorry for trying to help

DPS queues are just as fast as tanks for LFR.

It’s healers that are the bottleneck. The fact is LFR doesn’t need as many healers as it wants because there’s really nothing to heal.

They moved the mount because people would queue up specifically for another chance at the mount, then leave after Mekkatorque.

By itself that’s not a problem, but when those slots turn into revolving doors because the join-in-progress people were ALSO looking for a chance at the mount, and leaving immediately because they got placed in an instance where they won’t get a chance at the mount, then you have a situation that’s adversely affecting the players who are in there to actually clear the whole wing.

I agree that the mount should be restricted to Normal+, but I’m not surprised that it’s available in LFR considering how few other legitimate reasons people have to run it nowadays. Gotta get players to carry the bads through Blockade and Jaina somehow, I guess.

LFR queue is a joke, WoW is a joke, Blizzard is a joke. Going to spend my hard earned money elsewhere and NOT on any blizzard games.

See you again on these forums in X days/weeks.

1 Like

A whole year.

1 Like

Why not 40 raiders?

And let’s increase 5 man’s to 10 mans too!