Shadowlands Content Update Notes

Thank you, my friend

Yes it was, it was also a different time/game back when it was.

There was no communication and continues to be a lack of communication regarding this change and warlocks in general. Joining the bandwagon or not this change and bringing back fel domination was a bad decision that managed to get approved.

I still say that Blizz should make a whole separate skill system for PvP. So that way if they say an ability is too powerful for pvp it does not hose over the pve side of things. Extending the rez time for pets in pvp means you will never get to rez your pet again. Can you imagine sitting still for that long in pvp hoping that someone does not interrupt your cast? The only way you will be able to get a cast off for something that takes that long is if the other team are incompetent. Hey, I know, let’s double the cast time for heal spells for all classes and add a cast time for the insta cast heals. Think how fast pvp will be then :slight_smile: Remember in Arena how teams did not include a lot of hunters due to problems with LoS. Now it really does mean you kill a pet then that pet will never be seen again.

• The Item Sets tab has been removed from the Adventure Guide.

Ummmm, why?

• Howling Blast and Breath of Sindragosa now deal reduced damage on secondary targets.
  • Frostscythe now capped at 5 targets.

Well… RIP Frost AoE being fun.

I thought you left, like… months ago.

1 Like

Someone who was a victim of a sexual predator posted that they feel violated when group members mount her without her permission and a blue responded " we never looked at it that way and will be relayed to the dev team"

Still no fix on Fetch. Such trash. Much not-surprised. Very Blizzard

i hope they refund the money people put into there 120 alts that got deleveled. im not seeing the meaningfull experience in this new patch.

You want financial compensation to characters that are essentially the same with smaller numbers?

1 Like

The leveling experience has actually been decent for me leveling a new warrior. I have been taking it slow to just exhaust all quests in zones I never completed on horde. And the piecemeal upgrading of skills rank 1 whirlwind, then 2 then 3 helps to show to me how to properly use your skills and what they feed into.

Granted though I still prefer a dive into the deep end approach when trying to learn a spec, much like I did with mage tower.

Also numbers are numbers, don’t get too held up over them.

ive played for 10 years and im baffled they got away with this

“Yeah, but what about MY feelings?!”

1 Like

“Glaive Tempest is now affected by Mastery: Demonic Presence, and its damage has been reduced by 15%.” This isn’t scaling with mastery.

Apologies for the confusion Kurock. These changes are going live with next week’s restart on Tuesday, November 17. We’ve updated the article with a note clarifying the date as well.

3 Likes

Hopefully the enhancement buffs make it viable again, I’m not holding my breath though

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, just wanted to say that your shoehorning in of the obligatory strong female characters is becoming really really really obvious and annoying.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you can not say Hunters rely on there pets for a Dispell or Interupt or anything a long those lines?

And the other thing is, if a Hunter pets die, they can just use revive. A Warlock has to resummon there minions, and if your minion dies while Fel Domination is on CD…

But it is pretty stupid to increase the summon times for Warlock Minions and Hunter pets.

EDIT: Wait, I haven’t noticed any timer on call pets when calling out any pets on my Hunter.

Please tell me you have some kind of compensation in mind for Demon Hunters. Unbound Chaos was pretty much what kept the spec competitive. On live, on my ilvl 100-ish DH the tool tips reads 2300-ish damage, while Fel Rush is 247.

2300 --> 740 is a humongous 300% nerf, especially brutal for M+. There’s no way the Glaive Tempest changes are going to make up for this.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on Protection Paladin nerfs, they can do a lot of damage for such a difficult class to kill.