-farewell-

Is that one still running? I remember being bummed it was online only because I didn’t have good internet back then. :frowning:

Course I didn’t when I started playing WoW either…

2 Likes

I was playing DAoC at that point. I don’t regret my decision, but I messed around with XI on the Nasomi and Kupo private servers many years down the line; I missed out. Gotta’ have that realm vs realm, though.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a full on PVE game, an absolutely brutal and time-sinking grind at that. Their version of ‘legendaries’ or ‘relics’ took months and months to complete just 1, and a massive amount of money and team-work.

3 Likes

Fortunately I already called dibs on the first Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, so won’t have to worry about that. PHEW!

3 Likes

Mage can equip so i see no issue

4 Likes

Yeah. Definitely mage weapon. That resist is primo, and the proc is excellent for my AoE build.

3 Likes

Getting so close now to release day. The hype is real.

3 Likes

I gotta clean my whole House and meal prep for the appocolype this weekend :cry:

3 Likes

Why bother cleaning now? It’s going to be the worst it has ever been by the time you’re 60.

4 Likes

Babies find last week’s pizza in the couch and smack me in the face with it as i sleep.

3 Likes

And… you don’t have video? sigh

2 Likes

Yes that was certainly… interesting to say the least. Eye-opening. I do like Discord’s new streaming capability, though. Very cool!

2 Likes

Welcome elderdae, Twidget, Johnsquid, lam0lle, The Narnian, Nayfun, Valorh, Savina, Natura, Wynce, Striflyn, Hamlet, Vikktor, Blakeioh, kaldrif, Mayman, Garvin, Snooze and Flip!

Brace yourselves, recruitment officers. Weekend before release is going to be mental.

4 Likes

I’m 10 hours late to the FFXI discussion but tiny me sunk all of her after school time into that game hardcore and I miss it constantly. Current XI isn’t the same. ):

2 Likes

The new food channel in Discord is torture. I want to eat it all!

4 Likes

This is going to be one long weekend. Safe haven for any poor unguilded soul going into these final few days—we’ll welcome ya aboard

4 Likes

Movie night is on! I should advertise this in the recruitment post. My Man Godfrey is this week’s pick, thanks Yarrow. Godfrey is a witty fellow.

5 Likes

An excellent movie!

2 Likes

Now that we’ve spent a few months getting acquainted, im looking forward to learning the names of our enemies as well.

3 Likes

Target 1
Target 2
Target 3
etc…

3 Likes