-farewell-

I only know two horde by name well enough to call them out: “assist” and “aoe”.

7 Likes

The only :point_up: horde :cow2: :cow: i know :face_with_monocle::brain:the names of :triumph::triumph::triumph: are the ones I defeat
:raised_hands::pray: in pvp :dagger::person_fencing:

3 Likes

Same here. Remembering 1 name is hardly a difficulty. :see_no_evil::clown_face:

5 Likes

If you’re looking to WPvP, this is the guild you should be looking at!
Come join us.

3 Likes

“watches the clock”:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

It’s not good to wish away the weekend, right?
No one should want for it to be Monday, right?
RIGHT?

5 Likes

That’s a pretty funny video in the OP.

4 Likes

It’s 100% unedited footage of a WPvP battle from a few years ago. Good stuff!

5 Likes

We are in Booty Bay preparing to sail. Don’t be left on the dock.

2 Likes

Aww, I always liked collecting names. Like keeping ears in your inventory in D2. Remember Salty? When he transferred to Horde I camped him for hours in Townlong Steppes…

4 Likes

Classic is ALMOST HERE! If you’ve been wondering whether old-school guilds still exist - the kind of guild that values teamwork and collaboration, a good balance between raiding and world PvP, and a coordinated focus on torching Horde cities, then look no further. You’ll find a happy Classic home with us.

Hop into our Discord lobby channel and ask any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you and hope you’ll become part of the Hurricane crew!

5 Likes

For those who prefer to find an allegiance in game, we’ll be seeing you out in open world soon. If you see our tag swoop in and save you, know that we’d love to have you aboard so that you can return the favor down the line

5 Likes

Whoever made that guild recruitment video is amazing.

5 Likes

@Ethna ! You have a fan club forming. We all eagerly await for the next video and hope that it can be as confusing as the first :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am definitely in this fan club.

6 Likes

About 50 hours to go… I’m sure I’ll be on that character screen by this time Monday. (Okay, and right now).

On today’s list: New sandboxes for the kiddos… shopping… meal prep… house cleaning. Making some headway but I’ll be ready to go come launch day.

4 Likes

There is so much in this guild to love, beginning with our laconic glorious leader. Daily, Cy plants a virtual garden of pithy comments just waiting to be lovingly gathered together and put on display. I have a basket.

5 Likes

I want a basket. Who is the guild weaver?

5 Likes

I heard that priests do some weird thing about weaving with warlocks, but I don’t know anything about that. Let them do it.

Hey Darv! As long as you are making all those wands, can you just do me up some baskets too?

2 Likes

Poor Darv is going to be so busy on launch day----we need to make sure she’s not sitting at level 5, six hours in, standing still crafting, disenchanting, and not able to get any XP. Invite her to a group and grind boars nearby so she can soak some XP!

4 Likes