-farewell-

But are you sharing the giant cinnamon rolls with everyone?

5 Likes
4 Likes

You will lose trust level 3 over that video if the trolls notice it. The classic South Park WoW episode is not welcome in Blizzardā€™s new culture.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what you are talking about, Cy, it was just bunnies!

5 Likes

At least if that gets flagged en masse, the moderators will be obligated to side with you when it reaches their attention in a week or so.

RCR and similar tools are the premiere techniques for social media harassment, these days. Automated discipline is garbage.

3 Likes

I once knew a guy who tried to roll on RP servers with names like ā€œButtforce.ā€ Right click report will be in full swing for Classicā€¦ :expressionless:

5 Likes

Defiantly, I post.

4 Likes

Welcome to our newest and cutest warlock!

4 Likes

The name being Savina. Welcome!

4 Likes

Gonna have to enunciate in voice for Sav and Saf. :smiley:

4 Likes

We have very similar voices and for RP purposes are twinsies

5 Likes

I wish I had a twin. Sometimes people tell me there should be two of me to hold all this pretty.

4 Likes

Currently watching Ethna stream moonguardā€™s goldshire tavern with that Arpee mod.

Every cell in my body wants to kite in Teremus the Devourer.

4 Likes

Well, now Iā€™m starting to study my early leveling path.
Monday canā€™t get here soon enough.

3 Likes

Super excited for launch with this guild! Everyone is so friendly.

4 Likes

welcome to all the priests that joined today, weā€™ll try to keep you alive (no guarantees)

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s just a lie. You sound like a normal dude. I sound like Dwight Shrute and Fran Drescher had a baby togetherā€¦ resulting in a full fledged ear assailant.

4 Likes

Nostalgia is truly one of the great human weaknesses. Second only to the neck.

3 Likes

The last time Iā€™ll be able to say ā€œitā€™s finally Friday!ā€ before launch.

Last paycheck before launch.

Last time itā€™ll be the 23rd of any month before launch.

So many things coming to an end and yet, a new beginning is right around the corner.

Itā€™s the last time all these things will come to an end and the last time Classic will be right around the cornerā€¦

4 Likes

I have big time nostalgia for FFXI back when I used to play it before I started playing WoW.

2 Likes