-farewell-

4 days left. I successfully stayed up until 12:30 last night. Tonight, will try for 1:30.

2 Likes

So close to launch. Discord is hopping. Lots of planning and excitement. Get in now before launch and have guildies to gank with!

3 Likes

Liloth please join our discord welcome channel and an officer will be with you shortly.

3 Likes

Ooh, a new priest! Yea, come say hi in discord when you get a chance and we’ll get you squared away. Hope to see you soon, Liloth!

3 Likes

Still looking for a home? If you like what you see, I highly encourage you to stop into the discord and consider settling in with your new friends.

We’ll be running through launch day plans with the captain the day prior, so best to get onboard now so that you’ll be in step with the crew as we set sail

6 Likes

Attention Priests! We have organized a wand factory and expect crafted wands to be in our casters’ hands well within a couple of hours of launch! Do not attempt to level without a wand or to level without loyal friends to protect your squishy self! Join our Discord and check us out!

7 Likes

Other wand users are included!

4 Likes

For sure, this mage is making sure we have everyone covered. Big thanks to Darv for really making it all happen!

4 Likes

Even if you don’t need a wand, please consider contributing a spot of leather or coin to Darv for her efforts and expenses! <3

3 Likes

That said, we have others on bag duty—so the more leather we funnel, the more cloth we spare for bags. Everyone who can, please contribute to the war effort — we’ll all have some cloth and most with leather!

4 Likes

As you can see from our wand production line, this guild supports its members! If you’re new to world PvP or you’ve never had the chance to experience truly organized PvP, we will teach you the strategies you need to know to make the experience great! Of course, that means you have to listen to Cy’s PvP lectures, but I promise it won’t hurt.

Seriously, this will be a great place for anyone from experienced PvPers to those who’ve always wanted to try it but were hesitant to just dive in. Hop into our Discord lobby, ask questions, and get to know us!

6 Likes

With guild signature planning, wand planning, bag making, and strategizing of all types, you can tell that Hurricane is going to be a great place to be from the very beginning of launch. Both speed runners and rose-smellers are welcome here!

Hop in our Discord lobby to learn more.

5 Likes

I just joined this guild a little bit ago and have already found it to be an amazing community! Everyone is so nice, we’re planning wand disbursement for launch, and we have such a cool RP setting. Haven’t even gotten to play the game with them yet, but this is already the best guild I’ve joined in my 10+ years of playing WoW.

5 Likes

Less than 100 hours to go until launch everyone!! HYPE!

6 Likes

Pretend I posted an excited reaction gif here. Because I can’t actually post one.

5 Likes

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does this part mean?

4 Likes

A couple things; we generally tolerate an arms or two in raids, because we need geared mortal strikers in the field, as well as booting raid loggers and giving their spots to people who actually show up to fight in our city raids and gank-retaliations.

I don’t want to gear anyone who isn’t going to put what they get from our raids to use against the horde.

7 Likes

Ok thank you :grinning:

5 Likes

This is one of the reasons I was so excited about this guild when I first saw it. World PvP has always been one of my biggest loves in MMOs but you really need to make it a focus sometimes to make it happen.

6 Likes

So happy to have found and joined Hurricane!! Great bunch of people! I look forward to zerging many horde camps!

5 Likes