-farewell-

I expect a healthy bump in new recruits about a week after launch, as masses of grave camped Orcs concede, delete their worthless characters, and quietly join us with their tails tucked neatly.

2 Likes

Back from vacation, characters made, and mere days to launch. Canā€™t wait!

6 Likes

Welcome back!

We didnā€™t save your seat, so youā€™ll have to decide who to take out to get one.

2 Likes

I love our great-value guild recruitment video so much I put it on top. Thanks, Ethna.

7 Likes

I dare say that is the best Classic WoW guild recruitment video ive watched all afternoon! Ethna, thank you for your tireless efforts!

5 Likes

I canā€™t make videos, but I can appreciate good ones! Thanks, Ethna!

4 Likes

Worthy of a masterpiece!

2 Likes

The Hype is Real

4 Likes

If you are looking for a pretty chill and friendly Discord to hang out in while we wait for Classic, this is a good guild for that, too!

Welcome Rin, Lawnornament, Gacrux, Squigs, Bill the Butcher, Eldest, Fortuna, Aenloth, Octavium, Esco, Yeshua, Darqnyght, Tacktula, Xtraver, Oblivinati and Drei!

Lot of pure PVPers in this batch who didnā€™t want a PVE raid slot. GOOD HEALERS NEEDED BAD.

4 Likes

Do you like Pina Coladas? Long walks on the beach. Punching baby orcs in the face? Well this is the guild for you. Join us for launch!

4 Likes

Need more fellow Priests to join us! Just think of all the fun weā€™re going to have again and you can do it with a great guild to support you! Because who wants to get ganked by rogues alone, right?

6 Likes

Priests are the best. Mind control at blackrock mountain isnā€™t going to get old.

4 Likes

Going to have a lot of fun with my Shadowmeld thatā€™s for sure. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Welcoming all members who are interested in a disciplined, competitive guild that does PvE in order to PvP! We do need a couple more Priests, so if you love PvP healing or have always wanted to learn about it and just havenā€™t had the opportunity - now is the time! Come join us in our Discord lobby to chat and ask any questions youā€™ve got!

4 Likes

Holy cow, responses to that movie have been overwhelming. HI I SAW YOUR VIDEO IN THE FORUMS, SIGN ME UP XXX

Shame I couldnā€™t link the original version here, at risk of getting flagged. Spicier.

5 Likes

The movieā€™s great, the guild is great.
Seriously, everyone should check out this guild. Itā€™s a great group.

4 Likes

5 Days left!!!

4 Likes

Ahoy! Iā€™m a vanilla veteran LFGuild to relive Classic on a [A] RP-PVP server. The Grob definitely seems like my future home and < Hurricane > sounds like an absolute treasure of a community! I would love to roll a priest with you all if I can! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great video Ethna.

3 Likes