-farewell-

After a long night last night, I wanna just hibernate for the next 5 days til launch

1 Like

Itā€™s the final countdown!

2 Likes

Pert near time for to play Niller WoW, fellers!

Reckon haint nary moreā€™na week ā€˜til Iā€™ll be shavinā€™ the hide off ever boar south o the gates o Stormwind.

5 Likes

Yeā€™d best bring yer rifle, I done seen 30 or 50 feral hogs just southwurds aā€™ goldshire.

6 Likes

I love you guys so much. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Weā€™re growing so fast I can hardly keep up. Iā€™m looking forward to killing stinky horde scum with all these awesome people next week, and for a long time to come.

4 Likes

Would you like to lead a third raid group, Stellarria?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hmm canā€™t sleep again so dug up an oldie but a goodie. Something to aspire to.

1 Like

Everyone in Hurricane has been so warm and welcoming, Cannot wait for launch!

2 Likes

Off to work for me, after today thereā€™ll be just 2 more workdays. Theyā€™re getting harder. Looking forward to meeting our new recruits when I get home.

1 Like

Yeah, gotta start changing my sleep schedule starting today. 3am every night playing this game is my target.

1 Like

How many hours of sleep is your target? Ill probably stick to 5, its a long road

1 Like

Everyone, tell Cy to stop making raid groups. Its for his own good.

1 Like

Says the one who would have to lead the third raid :rofl:

2 Likes

This guild is ready to rock! FIVE more days folks come and join the fun!

4 Likes

We have some potential raid leaders in new recruits. But Cybasterā€™s trust must be built over time before he can designate another raid leader.

If you are thinking about joining and want to raid, come aboard! We already have two teams queued up, but no telling how many of these 90+ people will make it to end game in time ā€“ or at all. Your chances are good even if benched at first!

And donā€™t forget ā€“ we only raid to further world PVP! Plenty of that to be had for all!

4 Likes

Leveling friends, come out and see what wPVP can be on the journey, and youā€™ll know youā€™ve found a home long before you reach 60. Ive got your back.

4 Likes

We have new server emojiā€™s! More incentive to join us!

4 Likes

Fear the Owl and the Eye of the Storm!

3 Likes

Itā€™s Owlqaeda*

4 Likes