-farewell-

Looking forward to playing with the guild when classic launches!

3 Likes

I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I will be trying to run on 2-3 hours of sleep a night for the first week. Maybe 4 hours. Why am I doing this to myself?

2 Likes

An audit has found several players who joined up months ago and were in Blue Team, and have since ghosted as a result of hating THE GROB. Cowards.

The dead branches have been cleared out; opportunities for new growth within.

4 Likes

This is my shocked face :open_mouth:
New, and better recruits will gladly take those spots.

2 Likes

Lets talk about Hurricanes for a moment. They are one of the most incredible forces of nature.

• They only live in North America much like us, else the would be known as a Typhoon.

• The Eye of the Hurricane is very warm, much like our community

• The Strong Winds are only part of the danger, it’s when the Hurricane consumes the land by forcing water inland that the Hurricane becomes most deadly. Just like how our strong player base is dangerous independently, but is most deadly when we take over your capital cities.

I hope you enjoyed these fun facts about Hurricanes, have a great day!

4 Likes

Hurricanes happen on the Atlantic Ocean, Typhoons happen on the Pacific Ocean.

1 Like

THE ROAD NOT FOLLOWED

2 Likes

I can’t follow a leader who doesn’t have a Myspace. Where else are we supposed to have drunken karaoke night?

3 Likes

Do you need a guide to help you decide on a guild? Our guild leader passes all the IMPORTANT* tests in this one!

*Edited
3 Likes

Ahaha. He’s spot on with the “what class is your GM? it had better be a warrior and they had better be MT, or kiss that Thunderfury goodbye”. 50% with the “what class do you need”. Half of the time I hear this, the person asking this is an indecisive goon; the other half? They’ve played all the classes by now on private servers and are simply community minded.

I actually failed two of those checks: we don’t have our own private server, and I hardly care to enforce the full battery of world buffs for 1.12 MC for every single member. While they shorten raid time by a fair margin, the time it takes to gather them increases total time spent for every single member, per raid, that would be more enjoyably spent in pvp… Although controlling songflowers can be a good prank, at least when layering goes away.

Edit: But I do wonder how layering might affect stuff like the Onyxia head turn-in. If we can just layer hop as needed until we find one without a head present for every raid, that’d be pretty OP, and too convenient not to do every time.

3 Likes

He passes the most important test, and that’s a soothing voice. I’ll be buying his audiobooks.

5 Likes

I like when the books come up.
We’re not allowed to talk about them in Discord public channels!

4 Likes

No, I definitely want you to passively shill for me. But the title alone violates our code of conduct.

3 Likes

Love, Not Warcraft: An Elongated History of Erotic Roleplay in Azeroth

6 Likes

Comes in hardback only.

5 Likes

No, the front is as well.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna act like I understand these jokes but I do want to say thank you to this guild for being so warm and welcoming

3 Likes

Sk’yahf qi’magg luk sshoq anagg’qen

Explore the seas on the Hurricane to find the answer

5 Likes

Happy to have you with us!

1 Like