Falsely banned

thought this was a blizzard support forum, not a player support forum. end

Unfortunately, nothing will come from posting on the forums. In addition, it is a violation of Forum policy to discuss disciplinary actions on the forums.

At this point, you’ll need to wait for a reply to your ticket. Good luck!

8 Likes

All you can do is appeal the account action. Best of luck as it appears you have already done all you can.

4 Likes

Hi friend! You should be aware this forum is player-to-player support. Blizz doesn’t provide any actual customer service here.

I completely understand your frustration and I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. As it’s been stated the best you can do is just appeal the ticket. Unfortunately none of us here can offer any support to you beyond “good luck.”

Best of luck to you though! Hope your issue gets sorted out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh I saw a link to this forum from a Blizz employee, I thought this was a player-to-blizz support forum not player to player. My mistake.

3 Likes

Yes and no blue moderation but not GMS or able to help with apeals.

1 Like

No worries! Just looking at the name of the forum it’s an easy mistake to make. I thought it was customer service for the longest time too.

1 Like

Please tell me you have tried to appeal this before now, because out of everything else you said I am just so lost as to why you would suddenly start working on appealing the sanction now rather than five months ago.

You are allowed to keep appealing until a GM warns you that no more appeals will be accepted. And too, just be aware that appeals are not a way to argue your case. It’s just a matter of a fresh pair of eyes looking over all of the data on their end.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have like 12 appeals, I wanted to do a final round of appeals before the account is automatically restored in February. It’s just a moral win that I want, since the account ban ends soon. I shouldn’t have been banned, so I want them to acknowledge that fact and restore the account.

It’s good to want things.

It’s better to understand when you can’t have them.

As indicated, appeals handled through the ticketing system is the only recourse you have, until the GMs tell you to stop. After that point, you’re out of recourse and have no alternative but to wait out your suspension.

Posting here changes nothing.

3 Likes

Destros, if you’ve already had 12 appeals - I really don’t recommend that.

If after 12 appeals the decision has stood, another is not going to help and may indeed start producing unwanted side-effects of it’s own. Since I am not seeing the account in question, I really can’t know if you were warned about further contact on the matter or not - but after 12, it is likely.

17 Likes