False reporting and automated ban

I’m not saying that they will remove the player imposed punishment.

I’m saying that we do not yet know whether they will remove that player imposed punishment, retain the player imposed punishment but adjust the target report number to trigger that player imposed punishment or use the exact same system that is used in BFA.

If I am not mistaken, the last statement from Blizzard regarding the right click report system in Classic is that Blizzard acknowledges that the BFA system is not “compatible with the vanilla environment” and is having internal discussions about how the system should be implemented in Classic.

If anyone can provide a more recent official Blizzard statement, please do so.

Can you cite the one you are talking about?

So, I’m not allowed to make mistakes? We’re only human. I already acknowledge yesterday was a chain of negative energy. I don’t want to hold onto those grudges.

However, what you did to me, and you know what you did, crossed a line. It was personal and hurtful. I’m merely asking you, for the same courtesy because I never sabotaged you, the way you sabotaged me. Please don’t abuse me like that, ever again. Thank you.

And, I’ll only address you, if you present false information (no, I’m not calling you a “liar”). I’m only ever mainly in this thread, anyway because it’s important, to me. I’m not following you around, in other threads. I’m just here, to discuss the topic at hand, just like you are.

As far as I’m concerned, today, I haven’t been out of line. Thank you.

:radioactive::skull_and_crossbones::radioactive:

I can’t seem to find the statement that Fesz quoted. It may possibly be yet another case of Fesz Fiction going around.

2 Likes

Retail.

Even Blizzard has said that retail and Classic are separate (different) games.

2 Likes

Go ahead and spam it, then.

Holy moly Batman! Way to take something from a completely different thread way, way way out of context. I guess there’s absolutely nothing from Retail that will be used in Classic because they’re completely different games.

Oh…wait…

1 Like

Lets see if you see the relation:

Imgur

1 Like

When did I say that nothing from retail will be used?

The fact that they are, according to Blizzard, “two separate games entirely” means that a system that is used in retail will not necessarily be implemented in Classic in the same manner it functions in retail, though.

Find that citation yet, Fesz?

Do a search for posts by Ythisens and tell me what results are returned.

I’m sorry, are you really asking me to find a citation for you of what you are saying happened “if you are not mistaken”? Fairly certain the burden is not on me.

What does that have to do with right click reporting.

No. I AM asking yo to do a forum search for posts by Ythisens and tell me what results are returned, though.

I tried to search for posts by Ythisens using keywords and no posts by Ythisens were returned.

I then tried to do a search for any posts by Ythisens and not one post by Ythisens was returned. Posts by Ythisens DO exist, though. This is obvious because I just quoted one. I can also scroll manually through all the threads and see posts by Ythisens in some threads.

I asked you to do that search and let us know what results were returned because I wanted to see if the search tool was not acting properly. That is the only reason.

The fact that they are, according to Blizzard, “two separate games entirely” means that a system that is used in retail will not necessarily be implemented in Classic in the same manner it functions in retail, though.

Blizzard could implement the right click report in Classic without tying it to a player imposed punishment system, they could retain the player imposed punishment but require more reports to be received before that player imposed punishment is triggered or they could implement the right click report exactly as it is in BFA.

Fair enough. Though I do wonder what it is they plan to do with it.

Because you didn’t want to spend 30 seconds looking through the Blizz Tracker at the top of the forum, you decided you would just make something up instead:

Make up something?

I see you are still trying desperately to redeem yourself in your own eyes by attacking me.

Why don’t YOU try the forum search I described and tell us all what results YOUR search returns and provide a screenshot of those returns, as well?

Wow… this is getting really sad.

1 Like