False ban on a R13 Horde (Arugal) Character

[Reposting cause I posted in General Discussion]

My main character is a Lv. 60 Shaman on Arugal-OCE called Kimbrry.

I have been ranking since April and am one week away (after this week’s reset) to hitting Rank 14. This morning I woke up to my account being banned for ‘Botting or Hacking’, but I have purely been queuing for Battlegrounds and have been heavily World PvPing for about an average of 17-20 hours a day for the last few weeks.

I have never used any scripts or botted throughout my time playing Classic, nor have I account shared and I have not been AFKing in Battlegrounds or using any kind of hacks either, so I’m not sure why I would have my account closed / perma-banned so suddenly.

I’ve tried to submit a ticket but I’m not sure when / if they will reply. Has anyone ever experienced this before and does anyone know how to get it resolved? I can’t access their live chat / call back either as it’s unavailable during this time.

If it wasn’t submitted as a penalty appeal ticket, it will likely not be entertained. False positives are always possible, but can only be exposed by following the appeals ticket option (until they tell you to stop, if it gets that far).

Live chat and callback are not available methods of contacting the team responsible for appeals, even when they are open.

6 Likes

Thanks! Just tried doing that. Hope it works.

1 Like

17-20 hours a day for the past week lol, you’r e botting, any sane person would literally pass out from exhaustion from only having 28 hours of sleep in a week.

Premades run like 8:00ST to reset and that’s already 17 hours lol. We do it on Wednesday and cap on Sunday. Queues on Horde are like an average of 30mins for WSG and about an hour for AB and AV is…dead. So napping between queues early in the morning makes it doable. Pretty much all BR1 rankers put in about the same total hours :man_shrugging: