Fallen Charger Update

It would be best to hear it from Kaivax themself but i think you can assume it’s multiplied by 3 since they phrased it as 3x instead of increased by 300%.

So new drop rate is probably 15%

1 Like

I love this, man. Do they even know how TLPD works? LOL

1 Like

I’m glad these are the things we’re focused on.

1 Like

Continuing to dig a hole, I see.

6 Likes

Isn’t it clear? This player is still fuming that multiboxing was nerfed into the ground with no longer being able to use any input software or hardware. As a result they’ve become a double agent, trying to bring down Blizzard by supporting bad decisions with toxic positivity and telling players to leave if they are unhappy instead of holding Blizz accountable for said bad decisions in the hopes they change. Since the community would likely view this as a positive change it works against the agenda of destroying Blizzard so of course this player is against it. It all lines up!

Or they just want something to be rare and a status symbol for items from rares like they used to be.

Treat this as a choose your own adventure and pick the path this player is really on!

1 Like

Jumping from group to group was half the fun! The other half was the ability to fight a boss as many times as you wanted with the chance of getting the mount. Now there’s a cap to the number of times it can be fought per day and the drop rate still sucks. Thanks for once again destroying something fun!

2 Likes

Disingenuous arguments are their forte’, pay them no mind, unless it is to point out the absurdity.

3 Likes

It’s xx% each kill doing it more doesn’t increase the % chances of getting it.

The overall Shadowlands satisfaction seem to indicate otherwise.

12 Likes

I mean… Yesuna did that right in this very thread. Disregarded Zugyr’s opinion claiming it didn’t matter, then just a few comments later expects their own opinion to be respected and agreed with.

4 Likes

so … you had a cry about something positive ?
… sad

4 Likes

OMG! thanks.
So each daily kill is like 3x kills. that’s so much better. It takes all day just to wait for it anyway. i can rarely kill it more than once a day.

Here I thought they were gona make it fly lol

2 Likes

Honestly, thank god! That feeling in the back of your mind telling you, “Hey, why not have another go?” was unpleasant.

2 Likes

so now I’m curious how this ORIGINALLY was going to work, because it is NOTHING like tlpd. Was he going to have a spawn timer of 2-8hrs and basically be the rare spawn of a rare spawn? was he going to be 100% drop? I have WAY more questions than I did before today.

3 Likes

In other words, we want you to have every mount in existence but mogs and gear upgrades will continue to be ridiculously timegated or RNG intensive till the end of time regardless of “feedback”…

Got it… smh…

1 Like

Just please for the love of god bring back lockout sharing to those raids that used to have it. Such an FU to people that weren’t lucky enough to have it drop before the pointless change.

1 Like

While you’re at it can it be given flying like was done with Blanchy? I was very surprised when I lept off the mage tower and dropped straight down.

1 Like

What? why have a mount like that when you can get the same version but different color in a much better way? time lost proto was and is still a one thing even to this day but after how many mounts have been introduced since BFA up to now there’s no special mount anymore… why try to force or recreate something that isnt there anymore?

As someone who camped around Ve’nari’s hut and killed that horse 130 times this is a good change. I know a lot of people had been talking about this in wait groups asking why it wasn’t set up this way in the first place.

Hard RIP to all of the people that waited 7-8 hours for a single spawn the first week of the patch. Glad I didn’t do that and decided to wait until the hype died down.