Fall of lich king ending

Oh, the horde is no better. That’s the point. What Sylvanas has done is no worse than the enslavement of the Orcs or the efforts against forsaken existence by the humans, just to pick two random examples.

There is no correct way to call someone stupid what? That doesn’t make sense but guess it’s okay if someone else is throwing names around right.

It makes perfect sense if you are not stupid.

I don’t support NFTs.

What I stated is that Ubisoft had a decent idea when they took a stab at the concept. Not that I support them. Big difference.

Not that my opinion there is in any way relevant to this hot garbage that you’re throwing around.

We kill Scarlets. People love Sally Whitemane but most of them don’t simp for her, or call her an “empowered heroine”. To be fair those people exist but we kind of acknowledge that simping for Whiteman is usually farcical, not something anyone actually takes seriously. For the most part we love these characters because we love to hate them. Like Garrosh. Nobody actually thinks “Garrosh did nothing wrong” - he’s great because he committed sins and then got punished for them. I thought Garrosh was fantastic and I’m also happy with how his character ended.

The problem is people actually seem to be simping for Sylvanas unironically which is just completely unfathomable to me. What’s worse is that these people, in the wrong, seem to have bizarrely go on the attack if you don’t consider weird fixation legitimate.

Calling people misogynistic for wanting a villain to get their comeuppance is cringe and pin-haired. I don’t remember anyone talking like this when it was Garrosh on the table.

3 Likes

It’s also sexist. I’m a woman and I want Sylvanas punished.

Edit: it appears you were arguing in support of them mind explaining it to an idiot like me.

They’ll say you suffer from “Internalized misogyny”, lol.

1 Like

:rofl:

I really don’t have to explain anything to you.

Besides, even if I did, you wouldn’t believe it, so it would be a wasted effort. You’ve already been shown that you’re wrong, and folks are laughing at you for falling for an April Fools joke that’s over a year old. There’s no more damage that I can do that you haven’t done to yourself.

okay so I caught you supporting NFTS and this is your defense really? You just said you didn’t support them. Edit: I don’t really care if I fell for April fools joke I actually consider it funny myself but it’s quite funny how you lied earlier saying you don’t support NFTS then with quick search I find you arguing for them. Seems we are both fools

And I don’t.

End of story.

The NFT market that exists right now consists of JPEGs that are put on a blockchain. It’s a horrendous mess that is creating massive amounts of theft and fraud.

I highlighted that I don’t see a problem with them existing in games, if they exist in the form that Ubisoft attempted to go with, because they managed to develop something that used the NFT systems without creating something that created opportunities for theft and fraud.

Not having a problem with something doesn’t mean I support it.

Now stick to the topic you started rather than trying to create immature gotchas. It’s beneath you.

Oh I thought I wasn’t worth explaining to. Obviously you felt a need to explain yourself

Yes well, I knew you wouldn’t let it rest since you bumped the other thread, so there you go, you got your explanation.

Now are you done? Or are you going to keep whinging about this irrelevant tangent that you created?

I mean mate you fell for a troll.

They aren’t going to be done until you’re done. They just admitted to trolling you.

Its such a low form of low energy trolling

Thread wasn’t worth the read

Hey english is hard okay :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed this.

The state of discourse on these forums is abysmal, people who deliberately troll should be banned.

I’ve been waiting for Wrath classic since vanilla classic was released. That was the pinnacle for me. I played enh, ret, and any DK DPS, and those classes were extremely fun. Far less downtime than vanilla/BC, but not overly complicated rotations. A good level of power (big numbers without being outrageous. And the story, with the patch releases and new content throughout were my favorite. Cannot wait.

I generally don’t care about someone making grammatical errors unless they are doing something like…

“yOuR sToOpId”

1 Like