Fall of Cabal - Youtube movie

most interesting conspiracy theory movie I’ve ever seen. Who’s watched it?

Is that the one where the people think they’re posting in Off-Topic but are actually posting in Arena?!

LMAO if so I love that movie! :rofl::crazy_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

You are unironically more annoying than doze and hellizone combined

1 Like

I’ll take that as a compliment

Just searched for this and nothing. Link it.

My How To Guide back in March is paying off.

How to make a thread:

1. [Insert Edgy Statement Here]
  2. [Assume everyone knows exactly what I am talking about without a reference or link]
  3. [Leave Thread Immediately ]

I looked it up and it looks like we have a new national symbol of embarrassment :frowning:

I have watched pieces of it and it is somewhat entertaining if you are into the tinfoil hat stuff. I also watched 4 seasons of blacklist while on quarantine and I feel like there are similarities to the parts I watched.

Honestly nothing would surprise me even if all were true tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTbglRablNOjMIUjbw0uu1WQ4vFidawQz

1 Like

Skipped ahead and watched 15 seconds.

They talked about mercury in flu shots referencing parts per billion (PPB) and how the flu shot is allowed to have a higher PPB (50,000) than what is classified as hazardous waste (200 PPB).

However they never mention how PPB relates to the total amount. Big difference between 50,000 PPB of a .5mL shot and 200 PPB of 50 gallon drums of hazardous waste. Recommend you turn off your brain before watching this one.

1 Like

It’s all old news that any real zoomer should’ve already known by middle school tbh.

I think the lady just compiled the r/tinfoilhat section, she has pretty much no scientific background (letterkunde, lol)

idm most of the conspiracies, some are pretty funny, but we’ve had morons here damage 5G transmission towers who believed they were saving the world from covid (even tho many countries without 5G also had corona outbreaks). imagine losing your internet for over a week because of that nonsense…

Invest in shungite now

5g damages your testies, and if we can’t store pee in our testies than what good are they

3 Likes

still good for suckin though

Haven’t had my lower ribs removed, can’t confirm

youre allowed to interpret things however you like, therefore i will just move on

Oh ha ha yea I was just memeing, I save that job for my girl OBVS

talkin bout, my giiiirrll

my girl

I saw it, and there are pretty interesting aspects of it. I think there were 9 total videos when I watched through them?

As interesting as they all are, I can’t say that I agree with it all, especially the final thoughts.

Yea from what I watched it was either “hmm might be believable” or “what am I listening to”

I haven’t seen the ending tho

Pretty much ends with the theory that Donald Trump is some Messiah, and has been in cohorts with one of the Kennedy’s who has been in hiding and is going to make a return to lead us all to some greater society.

The one thing I think I took from it the most is that, regardless of what stance you take, which side you lean, which party you vote for, the information you’re seeing is exactly what they want you to see, think about, and react to.