New wave of Bans for some "Popular" players

Of course none of them think they did anything wrong using the age old excuse “But that guy did it and he didn’t get banned”

Enjoy the ladder restart and ban from the method tournys

2 Likes

Really? For botting or?

Source?

How to make a thread:

1. [Insert Edgy Statement Here]
  2. [Assume everyone knows exactly what I am talking about without a reference or link]
  3. [Leave Thread Immediately]
22 Likes

I think they are cracking down on “gold carries”

Or “gold” carries?

2 Likes

You mean the gold carries aka come join here “get in discord to discuss price” to play with 3k players carries?

Or the M+ carries

3 Likes

Just tune into twitch, Cant name who got banned but they were banned for Coaching/Boosting.

Theres some interesting sob stories of BS.

2 of them are Dk’s, One is a hpally main and the other is a mage main. And the other is a healer main

Is this supposed to help us know who it is?

7 Likes

Dude, just name them. You’re not going to get banned, lol. I do remember hearing that Cervantes and Minpojke got hit. Don’t know any others.

3 Likes

The ban is for taking Cash not gold and Cervantes got hit. It’s BS as a pro athlete you should be able to make financial gain

Just like blizz does. The small price pools don’t make them our owners

I’m always curious about the motive behind these bans because I’m almost positive it’s not to preserve the integrity of the PvP ladder

1 Like

Cervantes should’ve been banned for being a terrible person after that whole duel tourney thing anyways

27 Likes

It’s clearly because they want the money at Blizzard. Gold carries translates into tokens, and tokens translate to sales.

If it was for ladder integrity carries would just be a ban.

Good.

/10char

You would think but the consistency isn’t there. Real money carries are pretty rampant in PvE too and you rarely see ban waves going out for mythic raid carries

I can’t imagine PvP sales are cutting into their money more than PvE sales

Not to even mention all the account sharing that goes on during world first progression

3 Likes

Clori banned the mies from her household

9 Likes

They are all career streamers, that’s the entire reason you would even know they have been banned. They shouldn’t need to carry people for money, they are already making RL cash by letting people watch them play :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Multiple sources of income is the play
Lol at thinking the stream is enough

Yeah next time it will be all gold since blizz wants it’s cut

Like buying a pet to increase prize money claiming it was going to the partipants yet they kept most

Spot on

I don’t like the idea of carries in general in a competitive setting, but clearly Blizzard doesn’t care one bit.

3 Likes