*Fairbanks* Eve coalition? Addons breaking tos?

I’m telling you now…

FAIRBANKS will be the best US classic server.

fight back against them… make a gank squad and farm their bank-alts working the AH… farm them 24/7 so they can’t sell anything lol.

1 Like

People have been pissing and moaning about their fear of a LFG addon making the game less social and now a this guy is complaining because a coalition of guilds may be too social. You can’t make this stuff up!

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for a PvP coalition in Un’goro and almost guaranteed world PvP. Maybe even an opportunity for crafters to hire bodyguards.

Businesses do variable pricing and market research to maximize profits in real life, so I’m not sure why this wouldn’t be alright in WoW. If you don’t like PvP, They make PvE servers for a reason.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear Blizzard say there is a PVP solution to this. Another reason I’ll never play on PVE servers.

Players can organize to stomp these out, that would be the MMO way to handle this. However, for some reason people think it is a better idea to have Blizzard take action rather than handling it themselves. Sad to see.

2 Likes

Unless people are gonna be there 24/7 like they supposedly are, a pvp solution isn’t really that feasible. Layers will hurt them as much as help them in phase 1, but if they are what they say they are blizzard will have to step in at some point.

christ, this makes the lfg addon debacle look like child’s play. I question if some of this claimed functionality is even possible via the current API without resorting to some underhanded methods that are highly likely to trigger warden.

More likely, a lot of this is exaggerated to make this ~cartel~ seem more intimidating and powerful than they currently are to attract members.

I doubt this goes far, but blizzard needs to take a hard stance on this kind of nonsense regardless. Some of this supposed functionality is straight up stalking.

1 Like

I had a page worth of post but just realized even further into digging into this debate its just absolutely dumb and I mean that in a non offensive way but it just stupid so many ways to fight it and not enough people to enforce it crying out for blizzard to defend your ability to farm is absolutely nonsense on a pvp server omg they are going to gank me while im grabbing a node TOS TOS TOS seriously role pve bro NEXXXXTTTTTTTT!!!

thats… a very long sentence.

2 Likes

don’t forget my misspelling of next bro man even the grammer police are lazy in this Gen

i see what you did, there.

1 Like

If they were able to do this it’d be pretty game breaking for everybody on that server.

1 Like

It almost kinda defeats the purpose now that its out in the open beforehand. Maybe they will at least switch servers. Still, it will suck for whoever has to ultimately deal with this crap

or maybe they are on every server already… :thinking:

I’ve been reading your replies and it just gets worse and worse. Are you a part of this coalition or something? :sob:

1 Like

Your reading comprehension is at an all time low if that’s what you’ve concluded after reading this thread lmao

WoW is an entirely different beast. Let them try, they won’t be able to do it. Should cause some fun drama though!

but will they actually do anything about it before it matters?

Goon squad, is that you?

1 Like

Any chance we could get a blue response on this? This seems like a pretty big deal