Faerin should be removed

2 Likes

Faerin really is just living rent free inside some people’s heads these days.

13 Likes

Anyone and everyone that looks past her character for subtext.

It isn’t very subtle.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of this character but seriously dude. How many threads have you made about this. Quit the game or make peace with it already.

2 Likes

trolls don’t get enough attention in their actual lives, so they seek it on forums.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure will get some kind of admittance as to what’s going on behind closed doors but not for a good several years from now when it’s all said and done, or NDAs don’t matter anymore.

Suppose you think The Acolyte had strong writing too?

5 Likes

Are you suggesting that the writer’s made her unattractive, gave her weapn ill suited for ground combat and a shield she cannot wield because they are bigots?

You think the writer’s are mocking PoC?

4 Likes

But it’s not REALISTIC. None of the magic is. Hell, 22 of the 25 races aren’t real. Azeroth isn’t real. This whole game appears to be built upon lies and unrealistic things like some kind of… FANTASY setting!

2 Likes

we know why the obsession is there. she’s black, physically disabled and a women. 3 things the forum trolls can make easy bait threads from.

15 Likes

You must be new here.

Racists gonna racist.

Case in point, screeching:

literally any time someone that’s not a white dude shows up in anything. Fiction or IRL…

21 Likes

I blame Mythus, the Enigmata.

People in the past should have used lightning bolts and one-handed maces as big as their torso too eh.

Instead of the hoes and sticks and rocks that actually got used all the time. Improvised weapons are what the masses had, only the rich pricks got armor and halberds.

1 Like

I wish people who make these threads would quit typing like twelve paragraphs of nonsense and just say the real reason you don’t like her.

A decently written woman(half elf???) of color with a handicap who isn’t afraid to go into battle.

6 Likes

the guy from Zul’Aman was badass…made me stay and listen a little while even with his ps2 trailer

Now you have done it, Forum police will unite to get your opinion removed.

I wonder if this thread will still be here when i get up tomorrow or if the forum police will get it removed by saying it’s trolling or some other garbage.

3 Likes

The war lynx get the zoomies

Gmafb

1 Like

horde is black coded though, fae-fae has a british accent and talks about the light (jesus) with her blonde white man. the pro-alliance slant doubles as pro-china because they love the kitsche disney european look. black fantasy equivalents were in the game from start and have slowly been gentrified

She fits the WoW universe just fine.

They didn’t do this to give her ‘street cred’, she didn’t even know about the importance of the Lothar line until Anduin told her about it. All she knew about the Lothar line is her own family line, which is a declining noble house where she is considered a failure.

She’s brash and headstrong, but she’s seen as a very important person due to the simple fact that she’s responsible for preserving the spark of the eternal flame.

Ah, right, so with Faerin it’s forced, but with Zul’jin it’s cool… okay, sure, I don’t believe you’re genuine about this for even a second.

They’re not going to do that, so, you’re going to have to cope, not only with her continued existence in this expansion, but likely through the entire worldsoul saga.

15 Likes