Faerin - i fear for her

doubt she is an actual lothar.

From all the discussions so far, she is not a Lothar. The best in-game logical conclusion is that she MAY be related.

Meta-wise, the writers obviously considers her part of it, but with what we know, the best she is is someone who borrowed the surname.

How so?

No, they only kill male characters.

2 Likes

You really think they are going to kill off the DEI, disabled, strong, stoic, masculine girl-boss?

No, no they won’t.

I am fearful for the men in this expansion though, after going through this campaign.

When her and Anduin fall in love, people that makes these kinds of comments are going to be so mad and I’m going to love it.

Your character mog is neat.

Dragon character?

Hey thanks! I named myself after the blue dragonflight (Kalecgos mostly lol). And I also have an Evoker. Major fan of the dragon lore !

1 Like

If they dont, she’ll just be left behind in this expac for as long as we dont go to the arathi empire. Blind in one eye and missing an arm, really wont get a whole lot of story in the future, imo. They would have to turn her into a new jaina level of power to keep her around.

She is like the Acolyte main character, black powarfah woman who’s telling straight white males how to use the pawaaah of the Light.
The only things make her stronger is her incredible thick plot armor, which is being half-blind and one-armed. Nobody will remember this character after this expansion tho.
Completely useless tickbox placeholder.

1 Like

I have levelled an Alliance hero now.

I will serve in the Hallowfall under the rightful Queen

Its pixels, no need to ‘fear’ anything. Get a grip

She is from the house of Lothar. There is a difference.

I havent had a chance to interact with her, hoping her story is pretty good

We know very little about her story.

She has a good heart. As of now that is what I can deduce.

And I fear Anduine is scheming. I don’t trust him.

I just completed the elite quest line where Faerin and Gazlowe assisted me in AK.

For the first time in a long time, NPCs actually holding aggro AND doing damage.

I worried for my sorry Boomkin behind when I first picked up the quest and saw the mobs were elite, but when F&G held those mobs, I was like YEAH!!!

I’m hoping she marries Anduin. They are adorable together.

1 Like

If you had the chance to zoom in and look. how her animation for shield usage was lmao. It was so cool, and her pointy sword. She was giving it to them.

HOnestly, this is the only good thing i wish for Alliance.

THat useless leader will take this faction into a diplomatic hole. She may do them good with her confidence in the light and in process Anduin will be back to his old days. Now he is truly lost asf.

I think he is grooming up to be a good raid boss. Where ever there is light, his eyes shine bright with greed.

Maybe I am wrong and looking at the story differently. He is planning something, or has some agenda.

No reason for him to stay in hallowfall, even Alleria asked wth you doing here.

Lothar is a bloodline, she is indeed one.

1 Like

The key difference between people who don’t want politics in a game vs folks like you is that we just want a fun game with a semi decent story, you just post hoping to annoy or spite others.

:man_shrugging: