Faerin - i fear for her

I’m not allowed to notice dog whistles like “Duhmerica” when “Faerin is ugly” is seen as one?

Person: Insults an actual country.

Same person: This is not a problem.

Person: Insults a pixel.

Original person: That’s racist yo!

1 Like

Right Wing be always projecting :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

merely observations of the propaganda that’s shoved down people’s throats via the oldest trick in the book: media.

Lmao…wow you are reaching! How is Duhmerica a dog whistle?

1 Like

omg I love her she so strong and magical… I such respect for her she prob going to be somekind of hero.

Suuuuure they are buddy.

When was the last time that Blizzard kill a good aligned main female character?

Faerin is safe.

:saluting_face:

I’m not right wing.
I don’t also go around calling people r@cist or ists and phobes whenever I disagree with someone. Sorta like how the left be doing :wink:

But please… keep proving my point.

Right back at you. Can’t even answer a simple question. Boring.

It’s not. You’re right. I apologize.

This is not a dog whistle.

This is a foghorn for announcing that you are a leftist.

3 Likes

No idea I’ve never heard of it unlike Right Wing crackjobs I don’t need dog whistles to say I don’t like America and that it’s an imperialist country that only cares about “democracy” when it’s convenient.

Hear me out.

Disagreeing with someone’s race is probably going to sound racist

2 Likes

You see? Faerin is a problem. Even discussions around her causes dissonance. She must be removed from the game!

“Right Wing” is one of those buzzwords.
You call anything right of the crazy, extreme left, “Right Wing” lol
No one wants to identify with the stuffy Right and wear 3-piece suits all day. yuckk- I don’t even like wearing socks.

3 Likes

Disagreeing with someone’s race is probably going to sound racist

I hate vulpera. I want you all to be turned into little fur coats for children and dogs. :grinning:

2 Likes

“Right wing” is anything to the right side of Mao. You have to understand that.

That might even be “far right” actually.

2 Likes

Just because some types of normalized behavior is the only thing a person has experienced does not make it right. The internet and social media is just exposing you to the wide world of reality.

2 Likes

Hear me out. Context matters. I know it is a foreign concept for you but you have to know how to understand when someone speaks. Not everything is a boogeyman, not everything is racist… learn the complexities that is the english language… or don’t … I couldn’t care less.

1 Like

This came out of YOUR mouth.
Don’t backtrack now.

1 Like

Eeeeeeeh I would not put too much on thinking everything on the internet and social media is reality.