Faction specific login queues

please make faction specific queues. allow free transfers for the faction in queue to another server. this will solve the queue time issue and the faction imbalance on many servers. if someone doesn’t want to transfer at least they can wait in queue once then play a fair game and enjoy low bg queues.

if that is not enough, allow paid faction changes on top of this. thank you.

edit: obviously i mean log in queues

2 Likes

We already have faction specific queues.

4 Likes

Thinking really isn’t the OP’s forte is it?

1 Like

faction specific queues to log in

So a horde login queue. That’s gunna work out great, the horde players will love it lol

would you like it better than sitting in a bg queue over and over? i’d prefer one and done.

I don’t care because neither queue affects me lol. But I can imagine for forum posts now

So your solution is to make it so Horde players have to wait to login, just so the Bg ques are shorter for the ones that get to log in?

Ruthless.

Poor Hordies that don’t even PvP…

2 Likes

well their faction is overpopulated. so it makes sense they have to wait if they want to play that faction. free transfers are there if they want them.

Hmm it’s an interesting way to convince people to faction change I guess. I personally don’t think they will add in Faction Change during TBC, and if they did, it would likely be paid.

This would never happen

i agree, i think they’ll just do merc mode and more alliance will quit. i try.

Or just add in the extremely successful Merc Mode and all problems are solved.

I don’t think they’ll add merc mode, which is awesome and gives me goosebumps because of my love for blizzard increasing.

all your problems are solved. many servers are extremely unbalanced. if you want proof look at your bg queues.

Overall population’s fine

Problem is that Alliance engage less with BG’s and Areans, Merc Mode would solve all those problem and not affect a single player who loves to pay alliance.

If they open free faction transfers ill swap to horde

1 Like

Yes, please give the horde another line :slight_smile:

Let’s all switch to Horde.

That’ll solve their queue problems for sure.

So, those who do not do structured pvp must pay the price?