Faction Changes and Bodyguards

So if I change to alliance, do my bodyguards in Naz keep their current level and xp (or their alliance counterparts) or do I need to start from scratch?

Someone may have more recent experience, Sacrodruid, but my guess is that they convert based on the following from the Support Article:

• Followers, Shipyard, and completed Garrison buildings will be kept. Unfinished missions, buildings, or work orders will be lost
  • Faction-specific followers, ships, and ship crews convert to an equivalent from your new faction. Follower traits stay the same, but abilities may change. Ship abilities and equipment remain the same

I’ll see what I can find out though.

4 Likes

Looks like they should swap over without any losses.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

So I just did the swap, it appears I’ve lost rating, also it’s blocking my entry to nazjatar questline since I can’t hand in the “Rescue the Farseer” quest since he is already my companion and sitting next to me, is there any way to despawn him?

What rating?

On this character? From what I can see you recently completed that quest, after you faction changed. Where do you believe you are stuck?

Nevermind, user error lol. I figured it out. All is well. Bodyguard XP does transfer.

3 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation.

3 Likes