Faction change -> Soul ash?

Hi.

What happens to Soul Ash if we faction change ? I Know that the quest log gets cleared, so I’ll have to pick it up again.

But I’m wondering if I’ll keep my soul ash and get back to 810/1250 when I pick the quest back up again if I do faction change.

I doubt anyone faction changed this week, this is something only CS knows probably…

You’ll starts from zero as any quest items will be removed along with the faction change.

Except it’s not a quest item, it’s a currency. It’s not in bags. You usually don’t lose currency when faction changing, but this one is tied to a quest.

1 Like

I just did a faction change, all my soul Ashes reminds as well as my covenant and conduits. the only problem is that im not sure if the quests log got all erased or its just hidden.

I cant seem to find any quests anymore from the campaign anymore.
I wish Blizzard can help me out here.

1 Like

In-progress quests are abandoned with a faction change. You should just need to venture back out and pick them up from their respective givers. Exclamation points on your map should help shed a little light.

2 Likes

It looks like your character already found and reacquired the quest, which put their progress back at the same amount you had before faction changing.

yes i did, took me a while to rememberwhere the questline was

1 Like

I had a ticket in place asking this question and the CS Rep replied with a scripted response on how I didn’t get them by mail if I didn’t pick them up before the Nov. 27th fix.

Thanks for the confirmation that you do keep them on your character :slight_smile: I’ll close the ticket I have open.

1 Like

I went back to the Maw and to the Night Fae area after faction changing, but there are no quests. How did you all get your quests back you were working on?

I haven’t faction changed yet, but this quest is given by the Runecarver. So you have to go into Torgast and into his chamber to pick it up