Faction balance, face it blizzard messed up

Vanilla had no restrictions in place to balance factions.

Classic shouldnt either.

Daddy Blizzard doesnt need to hold our hands on how and where to make characters.

3 Likes

yes they should. Go back to retail.

Leaving it up to the players is real player choice and freedom.

I play classic too but im not swapping avatars just to post thats super annoying.

The players are asking for balance.

1 Like

Not sure Iā€™d be happy with this. Alliance (and some horde) have had to put up with death zones since honour was implemented, had to fight for world bosses at four to one. The only good thing for us will be fast pvp queues for CRBGs, which horde are unlikely to see. Not sure itā€™d be fair to allow faction transfers for people who skipped all of that.

Players ask for a lot of things.

I see asks for class balance too.

Neither are vanilla.

Overpopulated servers are not vanilla either. We dont want overpopulated imbalanced pvp that blizzard gave us.

3 Likes

Ill explain peoples emotional tears, when you lose in pve or pvp, you feel bad because it sucksā€¦ you start to want to blame anything other then yourself for your failures. We all do it, I do it, you do it, I scream, you screamā€¦ god now I want icecream.

2 Likes

We donā€™t care about you trying to insult people to try to make you feel like a bigger gnome. This thread is about faction balance.

The ratios and out numbering would remain the same even at a lower pop.

1 Like

Not if we were getting server queues instead of cross faction queues like vanilla had when bgs came out. I want server queues. I want the underpopulated faction to get instant queues, while the people on the overpopulated faction can complain enough that blizzard allows transfers to even the balance.

1 Like

SilentScream, perfect name, my statement was general about people, it did include you, and me, everyone who is a part of ā€œpeopleā€ā€¦ mabye you should try eating some icecream, it might cheer up that sourpuss mood.

1 Like

I would be ok with server queues as that was what was there the vast majority of vanilla. Especially with the higher server cap.

Sadly cross faction queues were in 1.12 :frowning:

Once again, I donā€™t care about you trying to insult me behind a computer, keyboard warrior.

I think Vanillia is the best

server queues were there for the vast majority of vanilla.

This. It might solve a problem but it wonā€™t stop complaining.

no, youā€™re 100% wrong. There were up until and during TBC

What kind of icecream does everyone like?

Hey there, so what type of icecream do you reach for?