Face it. You are not getting a legendary in cataclysm

Don’t pick a class around thinking you are going to get a legendary.

Oh I’m going to go rogue because of the legendary daggers. You’re not getting a legendary.

You are guild has to decide that you are getting the legendary. The guild will probably fall apart before you even get the legendary. It is that much of a grind. It is about four times the grind of hand of rag in classic.

3 Likes

Cool post but this line makes you look like a fool who has absolutely no idea about legendaries.

Wotlk and Cata legendaries are steady progression to be guaranteed to obtain in a 3-4months time frame max while hand of rag / eye of sulfuras can just simply never drop in 2 years once.

2 Likes

All the Legendaries shall go to Cleric even the Fireland Staff, nobody else shall have one confirmed.

1 Like

It is the guild leader that chooses who gets the shards. Yes it’s 3 or 4 months progression if you are the chosen one.

1 Like

What point are you trying to make? I am unclear about what it is you are trying to convey.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re assuming that it’s going to take the same amount of time for the legendary as it was in original cata. They made Smourne significantly easier to get in wotlk classic and with the increased patch cadence in cata, it is highly likely that they will do the same thing.

2 Likes

you mean like it was for Val’anyr and Shadowmourne? yeah maybe Val’anyr had fewer people getting it, but most guilds that have kept up the whole time have reportedly given out like 4-6 Shadowmournes. i know my guild is on its 3rd right now and that’s after we took a 2 month break for SoD launch.

i have a shadowmourne and i barely raid lmao

2 Likes

With all the gdkp gold I have I will absolutely get a legendary but thanks bro

This is all foolishness, as Blizzard modified the legendary drop rates in wrath and could very well do so in cataclysm as well. You have no idea what they’re going to do. Face that.
:axe:

2 Likes

its way beyond this, we have 3 raids and we have created 11 shadowmourne, we’ve also recruited another 4 and are like 1/2 way through another 3, legendaries in classic wow are very very common

I will 100% be getting both the staff and the daggers, if I have to buy them in gdkp I will.

My guild is nearly finished with like our 6th Shadowmourne. Some folks might be waiting, but what is your guild doing letting one person have a legendary and then not caring about everyone else? You realize when one person moves on to the next step then the next person in line can start the previous step, right? One legendary doesn’t have to be completed before another raid member can start theirs

they drop in 10m right? 1 rogue in a 10man guild pretty likely to get chosen

1 Like

Looking at every single dk war and ret pally in my raid they all have shadownourne. Every healer that was with us in uld has val including a couple that quit the game and even a shadow priest. Thats the same model cata uses. So pretty safe to assume anyone who finds a raiding guild as a rogue will have the daggers by the end. Staff with so many people able to use might be a bit harder.

Compare that to bc we had 3 off hands drop and i got my main hand literally the very last week before wotlk came out. Also never saw a single bow.

What?? Every healer main has Val’anyr and with the changes to icc most ppl that wanted Shadowmourne likely have one aswell

more than likely there will be lots of legendary’s in cata

Mages get the staff and rogues the dagger(s). Not sure what you’re on about

Even if you never get the legendaries, Rogues are still amazing in Cata. Dont let this discourage you.

1 Like

is because of this kind of elitist guild powertripping roleplayer nerd that gdkps are a need
probably doesnt determine anything in his own life and wanna determine others

Silly hunter you can’t get either of them!