*eyes turn black*

It wasn’t just that, he argued that they were as bad as the Legion + deserved to be wiped out because they supposedly named the planet after themselves in their supreme arrogance.

This was the same guy who pushed me until I whipped out the Chronicle passages and proved him wrong and he just kept doubling down. Big RIP.

7 Likes

We really should’ve called the planet Zugtopia in honor of its original inhabitants

1 Like

it’s amazing that the Draenei one-sidedly destroyed the Ogre Empire’s army in a battle outside Shattrath so easily, the scourge of the Orcs across all Draenor, yet when the Draenei saw the Orcs and were like “hey guys you seem alright we should be friends”, the Orcs beat up every diplomat they sent

Orcs must be masochists if they wanna turn down an ally able to completely slap around their worst enemy

(or it’s just Bad Blizz Writing which is 100% more likely)

4 Likes

I mean, what else were they going to name it, lol. They weren’t exactly in great contact with any of the local species - the Orcs were the only ones who weren’t immediately hostile, iirc, and they didn’t have any interest in naming it. Besides, it’s not named in their ‘honor’ or anything. Draenei means “Exiled Ones” and last I checked Draenor means “Exile’s Refuge”.

I’m starting to get the feeling that this guy was just a troll.

It’s always more comforting to think of it that way, that they’ve gotta be faking it, but there are 100% definitely people who are genuinely that obstinate.

1 Like

Edited for sake of chill.

…okay. Gotcha.