Extremely Ravenous Achievement no longer possible

It seems as though the 9.1 changes to Torghast maps may have made it impossible to complete the achievement “Extremely Ravenous”. To complete, you need to use the Ravenous Anima Cell item purchased from the broker vendors in Torghast. 9.1 introduced several new maps and may have removed key mob types from Torghast, making players unable to complete this achievement. As best as I can tell, they are:

• Glasswing Charm – no longer seeing Fae mobs on any floor
  • Prisoner’s Concord – no longer seeing prisoner type mobs on any floor
  • Deadsoul Hound Harness – Haven’t seen a deadsoul hound in a long time, although they may still exist.

I do not see any of these mobs in the individual wings, twisting corridors, nor Jailer’s gauntlet.

Is it possible for the above criteria to be removed from the achievement? Thanks!

18 Likes

Yeah, I can confirm Prisoner’s Concord is impossible to do. I have over 100 runs haven’t seen a single such mob before or after floor 3. I tried Twisting Corridor’s and no luck there either.

I found Deadsoul Hounds in Twisting Corridor’s , not sure if it’s on normal wings.

4 Likes

Yes, I can confirm also that Deadsoul Hounds are still available in Twisting Corridor’s - I’ve not been able to find prisoner’s concord :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve also been trying to finish this achievement and cannot due to the prisoner’s concord not spawning.

4 Likes

Blizzard please fix this . I want to finish the achievements…

2 Likes

Agreed. Blizzard please fix this. I can not find any night fae for the Glasswing Charm. I reported it as a problem and got the usual “go check forums” response. They changed too much of Toroghast and now can’t find it. I tried the Eternal Floors version of Toroghast and only got Coldheart over and over again.

2 Likes

I also am trying to find prisoners concord and the harness. Blizzard please patch a fix!!

1 Like

Bump.

This is absolutely still the case. I’ve ran a few dozen Torghast wings now, and several Twisted Corridor runs in the attempt to find a SINGLE Kvaldir enemy (the one that grants Prisoner’s Concord). Not a single one in any of the runs I have done.

There is absolutely something wrong, hopefully this gets addressed soon.

4 Likes

If you review older toroghast runs, you can see that the invasion mobs (night fae kvaldir etc) usually spawn where all the Zereth Mortis type mobs are now. We literally can’t not obtain the acheivement. Its completely impossible with what they did to all Toroghast.

1 Like

Same here. Before 9.2 I was trying to finish off many achv’s and was down to one. I came in to finish off the one and have yet to find a fae mob. Doubtful the devs will put in the time to fix it though…

2 Likes

This is still a problem. They claim to tell the players to “just run Twisting Cooridors” except that it, too, has all the newest mobs from the most recent Zereth Mortis patch stuffed into all its floors too. NOTHING ELSE SPAWNS. This is such a broken achievement.

2 Likes

Also can’t find any prisoner’s concord mobs both on normal wings and on twisting corridor.
very frustrating.

Ive changed layers up and down and onyl see the zerith mortis mobs and no night fae or kavaldir or anything extra like that as we used to ahve for this.

2 Likes

Update: once again same problem persists. The only mobs that spawn are zeroth Morris type. No invasions from pervious seasons, making this impossible to complete, Blizzard. There are two (if not three) mobs that no longer spawn. At all. Night fae and Kvaldir are the two I am aware of no longer spawning at all. This is gone. Take it out of the game if you remove content.

2 Likes

I submitted a bug report for this. Maybe by the end of the next expansion we’ll get an answer.

1 Like

Yea, I’m stuck on “Prisoner’s Concord”. The mobs necessary for this don’t seem to be in game anymore.

1 Like

Bump. Having same issue here for prisoner’s concord. Submitted a ticket and only got confirmation the dev team is aware of it and to try spamming Twisting corridors until a Kladvir spawns (150 attempts into that with nothing to show). I’ve tried a few times since 9.2.5 dropped with no invasion spawns still and no patch notes indicating anything was addressed in Torghast in the most recent patch…

2 Likes

Bumping the thread to hopefully get some sort of solution from Blizzard :frowning:

3 Likes

If we get a Dev response acknowledging that they know there’s an issue and that they are working on it, I might renew. I’m tired of this already.

3 Likes

The Twisting Corridors does NOT spawn the needed mobs. if a blizz person says otherwise, they are lying. I’ve spammed corridors and EVERY TIME it was with zereth mortis mobs.

Extremely Ravenous is broken until blizzard devs get the mobs back in the game.

2 Likes

bump. would love to finish this achiev :frowning:

1 Like