Extremely Ravenous Achievement no longer possible

Today I just had the night fae and kvaldir spawning again on normal Torghast layers (3, 9 and 12), I ran Upper Reaches and Fracture Chambers and there they were on floor 4 (some even fighting the dominated automas). Seems fixed and thank you to whoever had the time to do it (and to think I just sent my report a few days ago)

3 Likes

Confirming Harai’s post:

Soulforges Layer 9. I didn’t need the achievement (already have it), but remembered people talking about it being bugged.

Yira’lya was on the floor (Night Fae adventurer), so not sure if that had an impact on it or just a coincidence though.

2 Likes

I did not have an orb with me (kicking myself for giving up! really thought they didn’t care after pushing new mobs out) but today, in Skoldus Halls lvl 13, went in to do the daily, and had ONE night fae spawn.

I had the Abandoned Armor/Calix on my whole run, so I don’t believe the NPCs had an impact.

3 Likes

Can confirm “Prisoner’s Concord” dropped for me 06/07/2022 in the Fractured Chambers floor 4.

2 Likes

Seeing invasions spawn now as well. Blue tracker looks like they put change in hotfix during yesterday’s server restarts. I finally got the achievement, thanks Blizz!

2 Likes

Again, saw a night fae on level 4, floor 4. Thank you Blizz for fixing this.

2 Likes

Layer 8 Twisting Corridors, floor 13: Deadsoul Scavenger. There were several more in the layers after it so if you accidentally kill it, like I did, dont worry there are more. Also there were many of the other npcs you need for the achieve and 5 or 6 chances to buy the ravenous anima cells you will need to catch them. I got the prisoners concord in a level 4 Fracture chambers. Thanks to @Baegelbites for the tip.