Exploiting the game?

I’ve noticed a pattern over the last few months. After every Tuesday reset, for the 1st pug dungeon of the week, I’ll be placed in a group with another player of the same class and spec. For awhile I thought cool, until I noticed my abilities were less than before joining that group. My damage would decrease. My survivability would decrease. Abilities would barely proc. All my stats stayed the same. It was a minor inconvenience until I started doing LFR. Well today I tested my suspicions. I exited a dungeon. Then I proceeded to tell the group they should kick me. They refused. I told them I had abandoned the group and should be kicked. Any other time the kick would have come faster than lightning. The other ret paladin asked why should they kick me. I responded by saying why am I always placed with the same class after every reset. Why does my character always seem weaker after that group. The Tank said “you ask too many questions” and then immediately left group. A DPS left the group. The healer left the group. Then finally the other ret paladin left the group. Instead of kicking me, they all abandoned the group. Soon as the game registered no one was left in the dungeon, it disbanned the group. What really gets me is not the fact they all left instead of kicking me, but that the Tank’s comment about me “asking too many questions” DISAPPEARED from chat after the group was disbanned.

1 Like

12 Likes

I’m very confused. Are you saying someone is sucking the life and damage out of your character and into theirs, copying you, then disappearing as if they never existed?

7 Likes

Tinfoil hat intensifies

6 Likes

16 Likes

We need the GD specific one, too! :smiley:

https://i.ibb.co/KWx14bF/conspiracy.jpg

16 Likes

There we go. Also stealing that.

4 Likes

Thank you! :dracthyr_heart:

You tell me. Where did the chat script go? O_o

And thank YOU! :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Ask in the Customer Support forum?

1 Like

OH NO. ANOTHER SHAMAN

1 Like

and THAT…is how I met your mother.

7 Likes

The foil companies haven’t used tin for decades. It’s aluminum now.

ANOTHER mail user?

puts on tin foil hat

idky this had me dying. the fact the dude prolly just tryna get thru his daily and ur stalling everyone up w/ whatever the heck for prolly like 5 mins and he said peace lmao. rip tank. im shocked he waited at all.

1 Like

Oh I wanna try.

2 Likes

Now why would I do that? They have better things to do than find disappearing chat script. If you can’t answer just say so… geez.