Exploiting the game?

Do you have a screen shot of this?

It could help.

Actually the entire discourse lasted less than a minute.

1 Like

Because Customer Support is a peer to peer help desk with assistance from Support Forum Agents whose job it is to be able to answer questions as to what might be happening here.

I did answer you. With a helpful suggestion that may get you the answers you seek. Maybe calm down?

2 Likes

If you really want to test this, queue a dungeon as prot.

Who’s the guy in the mid of the pic? He awfully resembles me.

I’ve done a few Heroics. I’ve had characters playing the same class. I’ve not noticed any issues with my characters beyond my normal play.

As for your disappearing chat…Because it might be a bug? :person_shrugging:If so, report it on the Bug Forum.

And if, for some odd reason, you want to leave a group, just leave it. Or tell them you have to go to the bathroom and leave it up to them if they want to kick you, would be my recommendation.

Known Exploit:
If you enter:

Up, down, up, down left, right, left, right, B, A, Start quickly before accepting the dungeon invite, you will be placed in a group with another player of the same class and take half of thier stats to be added to yours.

4 Likes

Does it give me more pie?

Um…what? This has got to be the craziest suspicion that I’ve read here on the forums. Granted, I don’t click into many threads, but this one pulled me in and yup, OP is definitely wearing a tin helmet if you ask me.

1 Like

5 Likes

It might give you more “Lore”

your suspicions of what, exactly?

It’s drugs, you guys.

I disagree, drugs make more sense than whatever this was.

2 Likes

so uhm, i’ll ask the question we’re all asking. does this post to anyone else scream, “I’m losing my mind?”

Targeted individuals, and WoW gang stalking.

We all knew it was a matter of time.

Um.

What?

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

People still calls em tin foil anyway

Actually TI and gang stalking exists, but this isn’t it. This was just a random connection I made that seemed ominous. The disappearing chat does have me wonder. Very strange.